Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Madonna 7 Grammies, Lady Gaga 9, why?

Just now, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Rihanna has 9 and Mariah has 5. How bad at math are you sweetie

Britney has 1 and Mariah 5. How bad you're at lying sweetie? We know that you stan Britney and Mariah more than Rihanna.

3 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Britney has 1 and Mariah 5. How bad you're at lying sweetie? We know that you stan Britney and Mariah more than Rihanna.

Not really I stan whoever is skinniest/best look at the time. Example: I didn’t stan Mariah when she couldn’t shift the baby weight. 

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Not really I stan whoever is skinniest/best look at the time. Example: I didn’t stan Mariah when she couldn’t shift the baby weight. 

go back to your psychologist, i'm bored.

lol3

12 hours ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

I thought the Joanne songstress was over?

Nosega was done after the IMMENSE flops that followed her only hit albums TFM and BTW.

But Fibromyalgaga just earned two Grammies, pushing her past Madonnas measly 7.

She is truly deserving the title Gaga

Grammy

Award

Golden Globe

Award

count again bitch nicki3 

lady-gaga-grammys-gewinnerin.jpg?itok=J5ZS0Sbo 

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

What

The

Actual

FUCK

??????

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Poor @Mariah's 18 #1's only stanning Mariah cos she's skinny. What about Gas? Ariana? Taylor? Madonna? Xtine? Beyonce? The rest of the faves?

It's really about time the moderators made a move and banned this bitch. Can we sign a petition or something?

Just now, Madonna said:

It's really about time the moderators made a move and banned this bitch. Can we sign a petition or something?

3 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

the good sis is stanning only images, she said it.

I mean wasn't she already discussed as a general neusiance to the forum? moo10

6 minutes ago, Sylk said:

if the fossils can accept you, us lambs are good 

You seem to be the only one defending this bitch. Am I surprised you do, though? No. She can say all the vile shit you want to say but can't because it would hurt your reputation, lol. Of course you wouldn't want to lose her. That's so weak and low honestly. 

17 minutes ago, Madonna said:

You seem to be the only one defending this bitch. Am I surprised you do, though? No. She can say all the vile shit you want to say but can't because it would hurt your reputation, lol. Of course you wouldn't want to lose her. That's so weak and low honestly. 

girl calm down it ain't that deep and I'm not scared of madonna's mummified remains or you 

9 hours ago, Madonna said:

Because award shows and the entire industry were even more sexist back then. Madonna and Janet were among the very first female artists to be more daring and open sexually.

Madonna, however, doesn't accept Lifetime Achievement Awards because she considers them "retirement" awards. She was offered quite many in the past but she refused.

whit1

6 hours ago, Sylk said:

girl calm down it ain't that deep and I'm not scared of madonna's mummified remains or you 

You stan a real-life Bojack Horseman, don't get brave nnnnnn.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.