Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Madonna 7 Grammies, Lady Gaga 9, why?

5 minutes ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Not photoshopped rip4

Umm she doesn't have a mustache, she doesn't have a neck like that even now, in her 60s, plus they used a filter to make the photo look darker.

2048x2730-b96c0b04-29f9-11e6-8f6b-2dddc0718fe2-assets-elleuk-com-gallery-22462-1999-ga-jpg.jpg 0a66278b4d698fb4e875e05e0b8ee9c6.jpg

4 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Umm she doesn't have a mustache, she doesn't have a neck like that even now, in her 60s, plus they used a filter to make the photo look darker.

2048x2730-b96c0b04-29f9-11e6-8f6b-2dddc0718fe2-assets-elleuk-com-gallery-22462-1999-ga-jpg.jpg 0a66278b4d698fb4e875e05e0b8ee9c6.jpg

Girl she has had a mustache, and I shaved underarms many times

Stop using photos from ROL and Confessions Era. 

2 minutes ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Girl she has had a mustache, and I shaved underarms many times

Stop using photos from ROL and Confessions Era. 

You posted a photo from the ROL era... and both pictures I used ARE from the ROL era. I-

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

@Mariah's 18 #1's The downvote because I proved that Madonna looks better than you? Wbk she's better a looking woman than you. You're mean, lady.

ScratchyPessimisticFerret-small.gif

You'll probably get a gift from @ModBot but thanks for saying out loud what I've been wanting to say. I dare that bitch to post a picture of herself in the POY thread. She won't do it though...and we all know why. lana3 

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

You'll probably get a gift from @ModBot but thanks for saying out loud what I've been wanting to say. I dare that bitch to post a picture of herself in the POY thread. She won't do it though...and we all know why. lana3 

He’s very handsome, and masculine looking. If I didn’t know any better, I would assume he was a completely straight man. 

However, keep making subtle digs at members appearances and you too will be receiving a visit from @ModBot

1 minute ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

He’s very handsome, and masculine looking. If I didn’t know any better, I would assume he was a completely straight man. 

However, keep making subtle digs at members appearances and you too will be receiving a visit from @ModBot

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

0a66278b4d698fb4e875e05e0b8ee9c6.jpg

this photo is amazing gasp1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.