Madonna 7 Grammies, Lady Gaga 9, why?

Pawn 348
2 minutes ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

And yet you just used it in a sentence, with knowledge that it isn’t a word.

I’d have you the same place where madonnas Album of the year award for Ray of Light is. 

Fuck, you're dumb.

4 hours ago, Pawn said:

This is all I have to say @DespunkThoseFawkingBawls is next level stupid. I came here to talk music, not argue with basic biotches.

An advise: avoid battle grounds and head straight to Music Mania if you want to avoid the toxicity and just talk about music. Or you can head over to ATRL.

Jjang 13,982

Lobbying and different times. Anyway, Grammy’s are shit, that’s one. Two, Madonna’s body of work is acclaimed on a level that is impossible for Gaga to touch. Thank u, next 

Grammies are trash since ever wbk, they just top themselves each year.

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

It’s because Madonna’s musical work is shit btw just like her axting

But if they're so important to some people. Madonna 7 Grammies, Mariah Carey 5 Grammies.

file1

Robi 1,132

Quality over Sympathy since a while now so nothing surprising even this year

Bright Moon 19,205

Madonna really deserved much more Grammys than just seven sis like she and Janet and Mariah are among the all time biggest snubs in Grammy history. 

Madonna 40,964
53 minutes ago, Moon Queen said:

Madonna really deserved much more Grammys than just seven sis like she and Janet and Mariah are among the all time biggest snubs in Grammy history. 

Because award shows and the entire industry were even more sexist back then. Madonna and Janet were among the very first female artists to be more daring and open sexually.

Madonna, however, doesn't accept Lifetime Achievement Awards because she considers them "retirement" awards. She was offered quite many in the past but she refused.

Bright Moon 19,205
3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Because award shows and the entire industry were even more sexist back then. Madonna and Janet were among the very first female artists to be more daring and open sexually.

Madonna, however, doesn't accept Lifetime Achievement Awards because she considers them "retirement" awards. She was offered quite many in the past but she refused.

I mean thats kind of dumb but alright 

Madonna 40,964
12 minutes ago, Moon Queen said:

I agree. I wish she step of her high horse in that regard but. I think she's more accepting to these kind of awards nowadays.

12 minutes ago, Moon Queen said:

Well its a Grammy that she will get 100% in the future, but not now.

24 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She’s literally at the last stage of her life. It’s ending. She needs to accept she is now old and accept those awards before it’s too late. 

hector 31,490
8 hours ago, Jose said:

Different times I guess? Madonna deserved some for True Blue, LAP, Erótica and BS but well, controversy was all around her

Exactly nnn most of Madonna's iconic songs and albums were snubbed due to her controversy at the time. A shame because I can't believe she didn't get more, her discography is incredible. 

To the ones saying "talent won".... awk1

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Lobbying and different times. Anyway, Grammy’s are shit, that’s one. Two, Madonna’s body of work is acclaimed on a level that is impossible for Gaga to touch. Thank u, next 

Gaga 9 Grammies, Madonna 7 which is the topic at hand. 

Thank u, next a number one debut, something Madonna doesn’t have 

Jjang 13,982
3 minutes ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Gaga 9 Grammies, Madonna 7 which is the topic at hand. 

Thank u, next a number one debut, something Madonna doesn’t have 

Mariah 5 grammys and shes supposed to be a talent according to lambs

also a universally acclaimed album, something Gaga doesn't have 

34 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

She’s literally at the last stage of her life. It’s ending. She needs to accept she is now old and accept those awards before it’s too late. 

Madonna has more Grammies than your 2 faves together. Stay pressed with your untalented faves xoxo.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.