Madonna 7 Grammies, Lady Gaga 9, why?

Paranomin 1,044

Gonna be honest, I think Madonna lucked it into the music biz. She is a great entertainer but vocals wise... gurl... not strong at all. She def crossed boundaries and paved the way to music but I'm not a huge fan of hers..

Madonna 40,925
5 hours ago, Paranomin said:

Gonna be honest, I think Madonna lucked it into the music biz. She is a great entertainer but vocals wise... gurl... not strong at all. She def crossed boundaries and paved the way to music but I'm not a huge fan of hers..

You are delusional if you think you need INCREDIBLE vocals to make it. So many male artists are terrible singers. Back then, the industry was incredibly sexist but Madonna must have had something that allowed her to become the artist she is now. It's not just pure luck sis, otherwise she wouldn't have lasted this long.

8 hours ago, Paranomin said:

At least you stan Taylor, Katy, Rihanna and Selena Gomez, the vocal legends! clap3

Luca 41,062
6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

At least you stan Taylor, Katy, Rihanna and Selena Gomez, the vocal legends! clap3

rip2 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.