Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Now That I Found You | Feb 27, 2019

This song definitely got me even more excited than Party For One. Dance song of the previous week and I am still spinning it sometimes during the day. She has her way with these sounds. 

It should get traction when Netflix launches QE3 in a week. Every episode will have this song as intro, so it will etch into everyone’s brains. alex1

The Guardian UK Review:

Carly Rae Jepsen went on Zane Lowe’s show a couple of weeks back and revealed that she once saw Seal eating an entire loaf of bread on a plane. If this was a cheap attempt to drum up PR for her new single, then it’s absolutely killing it. Yes, CRJ’s latest hi-NRG plastinated Minogue might be merely serviceable, but set against a mental reel of Seal monotonously ingesting carbohydrates, it quickly becomes essential.

13 minutes ago, ajp said:

I've already watched this three times and I can't stop smiling from ear to ear. I LOVE cats and this video was so relatable to me. She really knows her audience. The catnip bong is instantly iconic.

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I've already watched this three times and I can't stop smiling from ear to ear. I LOVE cats and this video was so relatable to me. She really knows her audience. The catnip bong is instantly iconic.

I have a feeling the catnip bong scene will be the next meme....That and that literal catsuit. eve1

Now that the video is out, Interscope/Universal have to step-up and release this to radio. They can’t expect a song to take-off unless they support it completely. alex1

I watched (fast-forwarded) thru QE3 and they don’t even use the song oprah6

I thought it would be the intro or outro but it’s not even there. Must have been just a season debut promo - and that is it  oprah14

On 3/15/2019 at 2:03 PM, ajp said:

Now that the video is out, Interscope/Universal have to step-up and release this to radio. They can’t expect a song to take-off unless they support it completely. alex1

It SCREAMS radio single but so do her past singles, I HATE how they do not push this harder. 

12 minutes ago, Luca said:

It SCREAMS radio single but so do her past singles, I HATE how they do not push this harder. 

Run Away With Me (2015) was the last single to get radio treatment by Interscope. It’s like they want her to fail. wendy3

They have Gaga, Madonna, Lana, Billie, Selena, Ellie - they don’t deserve Carly. School Boy Records needs to move her to some other Universal imprint. rav3

In Japan:

"Now That I Found You" has been selected as the ending theme for tvk "Billboard Top 40" in April!
Do not miss the broadcast every Saturday 23:30 ~!

SENのランキング(4/10付)で総合&洋楽1位を獲得!

2019.04.10 TOPICS

カーリー・レイ・ジェプセンの「ナウ・ザット・アイ・ファウンド・ユー」が【週間 USEN HIT 洋楽ランキング】と【週間 USEN HIT J-POP/洋楽ランキング】(4/10付)で
1位を獲得しました!洋楽ランキングでは3週連続1位となります。
http://music.usen.com/pages/ranking-list/
※サイトでは、4/13(土)に更新されます

Won 1st overall & Western music in SEN ranking (with 4/10)!

2010.04.10 TOPICS

"Now That I Found You" by Carly Rae Jepsen [Week USEN HIT Western Ranking] and [Week USEN HIT J-POP / Western Ranking] (with 4/10)
Won first place! It will be No. 1 ranking for three consecutive weeks in Western ranking.
http://music.usen.com/pages/ranking-list/
※ The site will be updated on 4/13 (Sat)

cheer1

Number 1 in Japan’s Western Chart (3rd consecutive week) and J-Pop Chart (new peak)

Japan’s FM Fuji radio network has included NTIFY in their May’s playlist:

FM FUJI 5月度月間パワープレイ「SOUND FOREST」に決定!

2019.04.25 MEDIA - RADIO

首都圏ラジオ局FM FUJIの月間パワープレイ「SOUND FOREST」に「ナウ・ザット・アイ・ファウンド・ユー」が決定しました!期間中、FM FUJIの各番組でたくさんオンエアされます。ぜひチェックしてください♪

■放送期間
2019年5月1日(水)~5月31日(金)

■FM FUJI
ラジオ:首都圏 78.6MHz
配信①:radiko.jpプレミアム(スマートフォン/PCで全国から聴けます)
配信②:LISMO WAVE(全キャリアiPhone/au全スマートフォンで全国から聴けます)

cheer1

Yes it’s in Japanese but who reads my threads anyway... moo1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.