Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Thank U, NEXT

1 hour ago, A L E X said:

I was going to reply to this thread with an "[x] says hi" comment, but I legitimately can't think of an album from 2000-now with more consistency. You've won aura1

Blackout bey5 

6 hours ago, Bhad Bharb said:

Is the Album of the MILLENNIUM alex1

That's all

brit8  Adele, Taylor and Gaga begs to differ but go off. 

If you say album streams and sales, then yes, TUN is great for a trap/hip-hop diluted music scene. 

But does it have lyrical depth. Nope. Everything sounds pretty much the same. Is it cohesive? Yes, it is but that's about it. 

On 2/13/2019 at 1:20 AM, Nocturn said:

Overrated and basic af.

Some lyrics are laughable. eve1 

Girl, us Madonna fans really have no fucking right to call anyone's lyrics basic when some of her latest efforts are below subpar.

Aside from that, you stan Give Me All Your Luvin'. 'Nough said. lol3 

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Girl, us Madonna fans really have no fucking right to call anyone's lyrics basic when some of her latest efforts are below subpar.

Seriously tho? I thought we all decided to delete it from memory. lol3 

3 minutes ago, harry said:

Seriously tho? I thought we all decided to delete it from memory. lol3 

There are some Madge fan who forced themselves to like it. They can't deal with the fact that the majority of us decided to ignore its existence and pretend that Hirl Gone Wild was the lead (and only) single from MDNO.

They also love to trash Living for Love and pretend it's a worse lead single than GMAYL but they keep forgetting that GMAYL is the reason Madonna is such a joke nowadays. lol3 

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

There are some Madge fan who forced themselves to like it. They can't deal with the fact that the majority of us decided to ignore its existence and pretend that Hirl Gone Wild was the lead (and only) single from MDNO.

They also love to trash Living for Love and pretend it's a worse lead single than GMAYL but they keep forgetting that GMAYL is the reason Madonna is such a joke nowadays. lol3 

Living For Love and GGW are good tho and the visuals for both (LFL performances & GGW music video) slay. This should be an easy pill for stans to swallow tbh. lol3 

18 hours ago, Madonna said:

What has GMAYL to do with Ariana's album? 

18 hours ago, Madonna said:

Forced to like it? Why is it so hard to understand that people like music no matter if it is good or bad in general? jj3 

I said it before, every song I like doesn't have to be about quality. On the other hand, you are the one who acts that everything is great just because you like it.

Madonna's 2010s singles have been far from what she is capable of. Too safe or too basic. And you can like GGW, but that won't change the fact that it was a basic EDM song. 

Perhaps some Madonna fans are forcing themselves to stan Ariana's new album, so they could drag Mariah. katy6

19 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

rih2

Mariah > Ariana. jj2 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.