Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Will TS7, R9, and “30” prove Ariana’s...

Will  

8 members have voted

1. 1. It

• Yes, she is nothing compared to Taylor, Adele, and Rihanna the holy trinity of female music.
    • No! Rwiana Gwande had two number one debuts thanks to streaming, and has already passed 1 bwillion stweams on Spotify!1!1!!1

Pathetic place as a place holder ari5

Her 13 - 17 year old stans who leave streaming platforms on overnight, and schedule listening parties for hours on twitter to inflate her sales and popularity have been getting very brave. bey4

But Miss Taylor, 1 million debut weeks, Swift and Ad, 20 million physical copies in the streaming era, ele are coming soon. clap3 Along with Rihanna, 250 million certified records, Fenty. clap2

Ariana is only slaying from streams, and her replacing the spot that Rihanna, Taylor, and Beyoncé left. 

Will Ariana’s alleged “superstar peak” be overshadowed?gaga3

No need to be pressed, Ariana's success is nothing new, even thought she didn't reach the #1 until TU,N, she was very close back then, (The Way, Problem, Break Free, Bang Bang, Love Me Harder, Focus, Side to Side, No Tears Left to Cry and God is a Woman) It's been 6 years since The Way and since then she's been on the radar, IDK about R9, she has never had a #1 album, even with all the Anti hype she could only reach top 5 jj3, I don't get the hype about Taylor Swift, she has very good songs, but, you know jj3 and Adele is Adele, she can release a 30 seconds song and it will be #1 for 18 weeks, what's wrong with being behind one or two singers? ariana has established herself since 2013 and that's a fact like it or not nat2 

4 minutes ago, Jose said:

No need to be pressed, Ariana's success is nothing new, even thought she didn't reach the #1 until TU,N, she was very close back then, (The Way, Problem, Break Free, Bang Bang, Love Me Harder, Focus, Side to Side, No Tears Left to Cry and God is a Woman) It's been 6 years since The Way and since then she's been on the radar, IDK about R9, she has never had a #1 album, even with all the Anti hype she could only reach top 5 jj3, I don't get the hype about Taylor Swift, she has very good songs, but, you know jj3 and Adele is Adele, she can release a 30 seconds song and it will be #1 for 18 weeks, what's wrong with being behind one or two singers? ariana has established herself since 2013 and that's a fact like it or not nat2 

Get mad! scream2

All the Ari stans i know are in their 20s and 30s.

Adele will easily sell more physical copies as she appeals much more to the older generation, 15 year olds stand Adele and 65 year olds stand Adele. it's as simple as that. 

Rihanna doesn't give a fuck if she sells 100 albums or 1M, she's just that bitch, we shouldn't care either. 

Taylord has great gowns, ohh such beautiful gowns. Gown Queen

Depending on how the streaming works out, Ariana could have another #1 off this album before the others even release. And she has the tour to come. It wouldn't be out of this world shocking if those three overtake her with their releases but they will have to come out big with good material. I certainly wouldn't expect any of them to get 3 #1's from their next album.

Rihanna will smash that skinny little bitch out of the game. Ariana is keeping the seat warm, and Rihanna is letting her have her moment. If Rihanna wanted to petty she could overshine her entire front-loaded era by releasing R9.

Ariana knows this as well, which is why the little kiss ass shouted out Fenty Beauty in her song rav1 Desperate bitch ny1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.