Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Ariana said that...

...Make Up is her favourite song from the album???

Fucking hell. dead4 inb4 she removes some of the best from Sweetener & thank u, next from the setlist to make room for everybody's least favourite (even her mom hates the song! ny4)

Just now, Ghostface said:

If Make Up is her favorite song, I don't even want to know which one is her least favorite. 

Same

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Yup, it's one of my faves as well. She has taste. ari5

Out of 100 people in the room only 2 like Make Up.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Same

giphy.gif

Out of 100 people in the room only 2 like Make Up.

giphy.gif

Out of 100 in the room? You are being generous today. Someone liking Make Up is as rare as Adams-Oliver syndrome. Approximately, there are only 100 people in total that like Make Up. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Out of 100 in the room? You are being generous today. Someone liking Make Up is as rare as Adams-Oliver syndrome. Approximately, there are only 100 people in total that like Make Up. 

giphy.gif

That many?

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

That many?

giphy.gif

Let's just say 100 is the number of people that ruined their makeup while listening to the song. Those are the ones that like it. It is probably an overestimation. 

Everyone else tried to ruin their cochleas just to prevent song deciphering istelf in the brain. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

watch her say that bad idea, bloodline, NASA, fake smile or ghostin are her least faves lol3

the best songs? lol3 

I think ghostin is indeed her least fave. Well, she dragged ghostin a lot and said she doesn't listen to it. Scooter pushed her into putting it on the album and it's not part of the setlist. dead4 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

the best songs? lol3 

I think ghostin is indeed her least fave. Well, she dragged ghostin a lot and said she doesn't listen to it. Scooter pushed her into putting it on the album and it's not part of the setlist. dead4 

wasn't the darkness is coming her fave on sweetener? rip3 the girl truly has questionable taste when it comes to her own songs ksksks rip3

as for ghostin', i can see why tbh dead4

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

wasn't the darkness is coming her fave on sweetener? rip3 the girl truly has questionable taste when it comes to her own songs ksksks rip3

as for ghostin', i can see why tbh dead4

No. R.E.M was her fave (thankfully).

26 minutes ago, Madonna said:

the best songs? lol3 

she doesnt hate it its just too emotional for her to do anything with it ari4 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

She said the writing process sucked and she was gonna abandon it. ari4 

because it was too hard for her to write it um2 

its about Pete and Mac um2 

its obviously gonna suck writing/recording it um2 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

because it was too hard for her to write it um2 

its about Pete and Mac um2 

its obviously gonna suck writing/recording it um2 

No. She said it sucked because she started writing it with two people then stopped, continued to work with Victoria on it and it didn't really go anywhere and they left one part without vocals and just strings. um2 It's the only track she doesn't listen to. Obviously it's her least favourite for whatever reason.

Just now, Madonna said:

No. She said it sucked because she started writing it with two people then stopped, continued to work with Victoria on it and it didn't really go anywhere and they left one part without vocals and just strings. um2 It's the only track she doesn't listen to. Obviously it's her least favourite for whatever reason.

she did say that but its still an emotional song for her im sure um2 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.