Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Why is this Super Bowl promoted #1 hit so forgotten?

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

When you have 12 of those some may overshadow the others, Gaga can't relate

Music was one of her last big hits though so "being overshadowed by later hits" is not exactly a good explanation wendy2 

10 minutes ago, Gaga = BestActress Nominee said:

Music was one of her last big hits though so "being overshadowed by later hits" is not exactly a good explanation wendy2 

Not her fault she has so many, proof : TIC is top 30 on iTunes right now and has been for a full week now despite all the new releases + Grammy boosts, without them it would have been top 10, that's how powerful (the first half) of her catalog is! ari5

Hung Up & 4 Minutes came after it too :)

10 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Not her fault she has so many, proof : TIC is top 30 on iTunes right now and has been for a full week now despite all the new releases + Grammy boosts, without them it would have been top 10, that's how powerful (the first half) of her catalog is! ari5

Hung Up & 4 Minutes came after it too :)

what even is "TIC" .. like pls stop using fossil vocabulary if u want other people to understand you  lol3  

and secondly lets not pretend that being top 30 on iTunes is a huge achievment in 2019.. that's like what... 200 sales? lol3 

8 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

14th most popular? Madonna's Music has more plays than almost everything in the list you posted. ari7 Also the list is different when I search "music". ari7

orangu1

imagine thinking any of those songs are bigger than Music lmfao2 

10 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

14th most popular? Madonna's Music has more plays than almost everything in the list you posted. ari7 Also the list is different when I search "music". ari7

these lists are not based on overall streams, but on how popular they are at the MOMENT ari3 

also yes they differ from country to country but apparently Madonna is "global" so it shouldn't really matter ari7 

U do know that search results change based on your listening data right? 

Like if I type in Bad, its comes up with Bad Girl the underrated single from Madonna 1992 album Erotica.... Then Bad Idea from ariana new album, then if I scroll it comes to Bad Romance, arguably the biggest Gaga song and way bigger than the first result.... 

In theory any song with a particular word in it could rank anywhere

Good thread effort tho

1 minute ago, Gaga = BestActress Nominee said:

yes lets support an album that is outstreaming Madonna's entire catalogue in one week cry6 

Outstreamed Bradley's whole ASIB soundtrack too. cry6

4 minutes ago, Gaga = BestActress Nominee said:

these lists are not based on overall streams, but on how popular they are at the MOMENT ari3

How do we know that? Most of them have 500k - 5m plays and were released some years ago. ari3 Also why i don't see "Play That Funky Music" in your list? It's #1 in me and i'm pretty sure it's gaining more daily views than any song in the list. ari3

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Outstreamed Bradley's whole ASIB soundtrack too. cry6

How do we know that? Most of them have 500k - 5m plays and were released some years ago. ari3 Also why i don't see "Play That Funky Music" in your list? It's #1 in me and i'm pretty sure it's gaining more daily views than any song in the list. ari3

because that song didn't chart my country so no one knows it nicki5  as I said these search results are country-specific 

18 minutes ago, Gaga = BestActress Nominee said:

what even is "TIC" .. like pls stop using fossil vocabulary if u want other people to understand you  lol3  

and secondly lets not pretend that being top 30 on iTunes is a huge achievment in 2019.. that's like what... 200 sales? lol3 

The Immaculate Collection, her first GH collection... out of like 5. ari5 Sold over 30 million copies WW, is the best selling solo compilation album of all time, broke tens of records and is still constantly selling in all major markets. jj1 Her 2nd most famous GH, Celeberation, will reach a billion streams this year. gaga12 Plus, her team is finally working on bettering her YouTube game (and she's currently gettin more daily views than Celine, Mariah, Whitney and any 80's female icon) too so kii on you katy11

16 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Like if I type in Bad, its comes up with Bad Girl the underrated single from Madonna 1992 album Erotica.... Then Bad Idea from ariana new album, then if I scroll it comes to Bad Romance, arguably the biggest Gaga song and way bigger than the first result.... 

Good thread effort tho

girl you didn't have to end my thread like that ellie1

22 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Good thread effort tho

Perfect illustration of nose fans living in their own filter bubble, you just effortlessly clocked, sir! 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.