Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Why is this Super Bowl promoted #1 hit so forgotten?

19 minutes ago, Merryem said:

you're so pressed it's SO pathetic...imagine thinking an ASIB saying "we made the script more improvisational" = tailoring a character that is easy for her to play...your obsession and fan fiction is truly on another level

He also said he and Bradley Cooper made the decision to write a script that would seem improvisational to moviegoers — a major change for Roth...

“I write 180-page scripts with a lot of prose,” he recalled. “No disrespect to Lady Gaga, but I’m not sure it’s in her DNA to do big set piece things with monologues.” Roth also admitted his guiding principle is a simple one: “Fear. I was worried about winding up with egg on my face.”

She was coddled, end of story.

It must be hard to accept that Gaga’s success in last few Grammy and other awards was only half her, and the other half is men who contributed the same amount of work, but it’s true everyone knows. We’re all saw what she’s worth when Joanne was completely snubbed. Now that fail is completely on her, you can’t blame anyone for her being empty handed when she has no men behind her.

close-door.gif

Hey @Gaga = BestActress Nominee

Spotify searches are based on an algorithm that evaluates not only what you've been hearing, but also your music taste.

If you don't listen to M, "Music" will def appear down below on your list. Especially when the name of the song has been used, like, a billion times.

It also depends of the coincidences of the song name, etc. Curious enough, she keeps appearing on your list at no less than #14. Talk about her power, to keep appearing on your searches even when you never listen to her... or maybe you do?

If so, you can join the Madonna section any time you want. M14 is coming soon, so another redeemed member ready to bow down to The Legend is always welcome aboard. katyanna1

3 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Hey @Gaga = BestActress Nominee

Spotify searches are based on an algorithm that evaluates not only what you've been hearing, but also your music taste.

If you don't listen to M, "Music" will def appear down below on your list. Especially when the name of the song has been used, like, a billion times.

It also depends of the coincidences of the song name, etc. Curious enough, she keeps appearing on your list at no less than #14. Talk about her power, to keep appearing on your searches even when you never listen to her... or maybe you do?

If so, you can join the Madonna section any time you want. M14 is coming soon, so another redeemed member ready to bow down to The Legend is always welcome aboard. katyanna1

I love how he keeps discovering her discography backwards. oprah2 First a thread about American Life, now one about Music. As predictable as he is, we can already guess the title of the next thread:

Why is the lead single (Frozen) of this Grammy winning album (Ray of Light) so forgotten?

*posts Spotify or YouTube streams of songs from the movie soundtrack of Frozen vs. that of Madonna's song*

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I love how he keeps discovering her discography backwards. oprah2 First a thread about American Life, now one about Music. As predictable as he is, we can already guess the title of the next thread:

Why is the lead single (Frozen) of this Grammy winning album (Ray of Light) so forgotten?

*posts Spotify or YouTube streams of songs from the movie soundtrack of Frozen vs. that of Madonna's song*

Lbr he (?) might actually just be a Mirwais stan. mad6

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.