Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy Petty

365 Days At #1

I'm really rooting for Katy so i hope she doesn't disappoint. I actually really love the Witness album, but the single choices (besides CTTR) and the era in general were trash. 

I don't think the song will do fairly on the charts, especially when they are releasing it the day the tracking week ends dead4 but we'll see. I haven't listened to the leak, so I'm really excited with this one.

From the leak I heard, this honestly has huge summer smash potential. At the very least it should do well on streaming. It's INSANELY catchy, with an easy to sing a long hook. Like...I haven't stopped singing it and I only heard the leak twice like 2 weeks ago.

Looks like this will be blocked by the new Cardi/Bruno ny2 

Poor Katy, only #8 on iTunes even with the video premiering at the same time. This is already toast. Didn’t Fall In Line hit top 3 in like 3 hours? How embarrassing 

16 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Looks like this will be blocked by the new Cardi/Bruno ny2 

Poor Katy, only #8 on iTunes even with the video premiering at the same time. This is already toast. Didn’t Fall In Line hit top 3 in like 3 hours? How embarrassing 

Keep jumping the gun bitch, I’m quoting you for posterity nat1 

PS I thought iTunes Charts were passé and it’s all about streaming now? Or was it streaming that’s not impressive and it’s all about physical sales? Or was it that physical sales are dusty attic CDs and....  nat1 

48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Keep jumping the gun bitch, I’m quoting you for posterity nat1 

PS I thought iTunes Charts were passé and it’s all about streaming now? Or was it streaming that’s not impressive and it’s all about physical sales? Or was it that physical sales are dusty attic CDs and....  nat1 

You think a Zedd/Katy Perry track is going to get significant streaming...oh gurl. dead2 No wonder you stan Britney...you’ve lost all your senses. 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

You think a Zedd/Katy Perry track is going to get significant streaming...oh gurl. dead2 No wonder you stan Britney...you’ve lost all your senses. 

sit down and wait (which you should be good at, the difference is that you will be proven wrong)

48 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Like I said, I’m quoting you for posterity in the event that it does. But I never said that it will, did I? nat1 

Regardless, how come you don’t answer my question? Is it physical sales, ITunes positions, or Streaming that you’re championing as the “mark of success” here? nat1 

PS Xtina had none of those in her last three albums nat1 Quite bold of you to come for more successful artists when your own fave is the biggest flop of the main girls nat1 

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Like I said, I’m quoting you for posterity in the event that it does. But I never said that it will, did I? nat1 

Regardless, how come you don’t answer my question? Is it physical sales, ITunes positions, or Streaming that you’re championing as the “mark of success” here? nat1 

PS Xtina had none of those in her last three albums nat1 Quite bold of you to come for more successful artists when your own fave is the biggest flop of the main girls nat1 

You’re fave suffered the biggest pop plunge in the history of pop music. From 24 million sold during her debut  to 240,000 sold on her latest ny2 . Literally no one will ever beat this epic plunge of a fall from grace. NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF POP DIVAS. It’s a fucking wrap honey. Now sit the fuck down in the retirement center next to ur fave.  nat2 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

You’re fave suffered the biggest pop plunge in the history of pop music. From 24 million sold during her debut  to 240,000 sold on her latest ny2 . Literally no one will ever beat this epic plunge of a fall from grace. NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF POP DIVAS. It’s a fucking wrap honey. Now sit the fuck down in the retirement center next to ur fave.  nat2 

More lies!

Glory WW estimated Physical sales + Streaming is at 740k, not 240k, = 3% of her debut sales

Meanwhile, Xtina’s debut sold 14 million  and Liberation is estimated at 300k = 2% of her debut sales

Xtina is the biggest flop of all the pop girls. Started smaller by 10 million albums and STILL is lower at the end of it all. lol3 Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up bitch nat1 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.