Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

BEST Music Video Of 2019 (So Far)?

I wouldn’t have really thought of the 7 Rings video. It felt so empty after TU,N... in a way. Nice visuals but no story and nothing really compelling, if that makes sense. I preferred the Sweetener videos, but BUWYG was a swifT recovery. 

17 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Sis but 365

I think both are the best for what they are, BUWYGF is a bit simple, but with a good storyline, nice aesthetic, and great production, while 365 is a PRODUCTION, but sometimes it goes a bit OTT/cringe like some of the Witness videos. 

1 hour ago, Law said:

I think both are the best for what they are, BUWYGF is a bit simple, but with a good storyline, nice aesthetic, and great production, while 365 is a PRODUCTION, but sometimes it goes a bit OTT/cringe like some of the Witness videos. 

All of witness’ videos were cringe even tho I liked bon apetite. I think 365 is a massive improvement from the witness era

4 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

All of witness’ videos were cringe even tho I liked bon apetite. I think 365 is a massive improvement from the witness era

Oh I agree, I feel like Katy has MAJOR potential for a comeback this year 

35 minutes ago, Law said:

Oh I agree, I feel like Katy has MAJOR potential for a comeback this year 

Zedd has a good history w/ giving pop girls hits. If she capitalises on this and promotes it well then it's a positive leap towards her next album. Plus she's on AI so she could perform her lead on one of the shows/the live shows as well as 365.

She is dumb sometimes tho so 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.