Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

OAHs are mostly Mariah stans, why?

5 hours ago, Sylk said:

FIRST of all, Lambs don't age like their fav so remove the O from the title second of all I happen to love Ariana but if we're going by OP's theory of someone YOUNG and SUCCESSFUL and TALENTED being threatening, then let's ask why most if not all Gaga haters are FOSSILS ???

Related image

The O stands for Obsessed.mp3 I think you should be familar with that term given that it's one of your fave's local hits. jj2 

10 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The O stands for Obsessed.mp3 I think you should be familar with that term given that it's one of your fave's local hits. jj2 

local yet you a European knows it ugh the impact

8 hours ago, Philip said:

Never said that though oprah12

Also, your huge fanbase streaming your song over and over does not mean the GP is doing the same thing orangu1

Agree but the artist with the biggest fanbase will be the most successful anyway and receive the biggest hits. orangu1 The GP doesn't affect that much the charts now, unless they promote the shit out of an artist, like Drake. orangu1

3 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Agree but the artist with the biggest fanbase will be the most successful anyway and receive the biggest hits. orangu1 The GP doesn't affect that much the charts now, unless they promote the shit out of an artist, like Drake. orangu1

Actually, the GP decides what will be a hit what won't be. orangu1 They are the deciding factor. If you're a pop girl and you have the gays, the girls AND the straights, then you're unbeatable. Rihanna has that and Drake too to a certain extend. The GP/straights decide. Streaming is just simply a more accurate account of what's ACTUALLY popular and what isn't.

fsrN5CX.gif

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Actually, the GP decides what will be a hit what won't be. orangu1 They are the deciding factor. If you're a pop girl and you have the gays, the girl AND the straights, then you're unbeatable. Rihanna has that and Drake too to a certain extend. The GP/straights decide. Streaming is just simply a more accurate account of what's ACTUALLY popular and what isn't.

fsrN5CX.gif

This gif is sending me

On 2/15/2019 at 9:51 PM, Jjang said:

Mariah has been local for almost 20 years now, Ariana's albums are more critically acclaimed, she's a bigger touring force, Santa Tell Me will outstream Mariah's xmas song next season, she's the better singer now, Madonna is her #1 fave ever, Mariah's last album only sold like 1% (?) of Ariana's etc the list goes on

Touch My Body existsjj3

16 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

Touch My Body existsjj3

and its Top 20 placement outside of the US. lol3 Touch My Body is a We Belong Together ripoff and both of these songs didn't do nearly as well internationally as they did in the US or let's say the anglophone sphere.

On 2/15/2019 at 3:41 PM, Madonna said:

Literally all of Ari's biggest haters on this forum are Mariah stans (except for @Agugaga but he doesn't count cause we don't even know who he really stans).

image.thumb.png.9847f9eff376ced08b8c3b8982090ffa.png 

1. We have the race-baiting @DespunkThoseFawkingBawls who accuses her of being "black erasure", yet constantly drags black female artists except for his precious white-passing Moo. moo12
  2. Then we have the ever-so slut-shaming, fat-shaming, fem-shaming, sexist and misogynist @Mariah's 18 #1's who is probably mad that Mariah's streaming record lasted as long as the turkey on her dinner table every year with Ari coming to slay.
  3. And OF COURSE @ShutUpRae who seems to have a problem with everyone who isn't dead, old, or braindead.

Girls, I'd like to know what the real issue with Ari is. Is it because she's so young and so successful with a voice that Mariah in 2019 can't even replicate in her wildest dreams? Is it because you all told yourselves she'd never be this successful to assure yourselves she wasn't a threat? Tell me, I'm curious. I wanna know all about it.

fsrN5CX.gif

I also noticed all Mariah lambs are Britney stans on here which is fucking funny to me ny2 

I guess just like their fave, they only like female singers who aren't competition. 

I don’t like either of them because I find a lot of their music boring and dull and I don’t like aspects of their personality.

Exceptions would be All I Want For Christmas Is You which is a slay and The Light Is Coming which was saved by Nicki.

I also like Bang Bang but only for Nicki and Jessie.

Just now, Moist Mahomie said:

I don’t like either of them because I find a lot of their music boring and dull and I don’t like aspects of their personality.

Kesha AwardMeghan Trainor Award

WX5Kq1u.gif

The fact that the MESSY OP stated something about current Mariah voice vs current Ariana is already troll material 😂 sis, Ariana is having her peak right now, don't put a hex on her. Mariah had experienced too much success in her peak & prime years, no sane Lamb would care about Ariana's current success unless we're provoked by lady horsetail disrespectful stans. Anybody can get mad annoyed by people on forums or Twitter, but the bird app is not reality boo. I say let's just see which direction will the miss ma'am take for her next Spotify streaming success of an album. 😉

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.