Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

OAHs are mostly Mariah stans, why?

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

How 7 rings, thank you, next, imagine aren't hits when they're rulling the charts? orangu1 Today's hits are based only in streams. orangu1

Never said that though oprah12

Also, your huge fanbase streaming your songs over and over does not mean the GP is doing the same thing orangu1 

7 minutes ago, Philip said:

Because if you have a huge fanbase they will stream your songs because it's cheaper than to buy them multiple times shrug1

Where did you stop reading because I explained this orangu1 We aren’t mass streaming either. Streaming parties never do anything. It takes more than just a large pool of stans streaming to make a song smash. It needs the support of non fans as well. 12 million streams in 24 hours isn’t just stans mass streaming sis.

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

Where did you stop reading because I explained this orangu1 We aren’t mass streaming either. Streaming parties never do anything. It takes more than just a large pool of stans streaming to make a song smash. It needs the support of non fans as well. 12 million streams in 24 hours isn’t just stans mass streaming sis.

Well when you have 20 million 13 year olds with no school on the weekends, streaming parties do do something!

Off topic: Why have I listened to the album in full like 5 times in the past 2 days dead1 

8 minutes ago, Divine said:

3 minutes ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Well when you have 20 million 13 year olds with no school on the weekends, streaming parties do do something! 

oprah14

4 minutes ago, Philip said:

oprah14

I’m sorry but if you genuinely believe it’s SOLELY stans streaming a song, you’re very disconnected from reality and there’s no point in continuing the conversation since it’ll be like talking to a wall rip4 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I’m sorry but if you genuinely believe it’s SOLELY stans streaming a song, you’re very disconnected from reality and there’s no point in continuing the conversation since it’ll be like talking to a wall rip4 

I Stan bloodline now, better than In My Head tbh

28 minutes ago, Divine said:

Okay hun, we'll see in the long run eve1 

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Actually, that does sometimes happen. Liberation is a great example rip4 

FIRST of all, Lambs don't age like their fav so remove the O from the title second of all I happen to love Ariana but if we're going by OP's theory of someone YOUNG and SUCCESSFUL and TALENTED being threatening, then let's ask why most if not all Gaga haters are FOSSILS ???

Related image

14 minutes ago, Sylk said:

FIRST of all, Lambs don't age like their fav so remove the O from the title second of all I happen to love Ariana but if we're going by OP's theory of someone YOUNG and SUCCESSFUL and TALENTED being threatening, then let's ask why most if not all Gaga haters are FOSSILS ???

Related image

Ikr. They've been literally EXPOSED one too many times on pop forums and even on mainstream media. It was too much of an embarrassment for anyone with morals to take. One might think they'd be the last to oprn a thread like this but here we are ....undefined

Not Moo fans deflecting now. lol3 

Girls, this ain't about Madonna vs. Gaga. Stick to the topic or I will report you for breaking rule #7. lj1 

@HninSi tying it of course...Honey, how are we feeling about Ariana and her cha cha music? The good sis can not only perform she can also sing her songs pitch perfect. Wouldn't that be something you'd have to stan given the strict standards in China? tea2 

12 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Not Moo fans deflecting now. lol3 

Girls, this ain't about Madonna vs. Gaga. Stick to the topic or I will report you for breaking rule #7. lj1 

@HninSi tying it of course...Honey, how are we feeling about Ariana and her cha cha music? The good sis can not only perform she can also sing her songs pitch perfect. Wouldn't that be something you'd have to stan given the strict standards in China? tea2 

I don't stan or hate Ariana. She's neutral to me. About her singing, her voice is too light and nasal for my liking.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.