Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Caution: Megarate

NxMWyFQ.png

RULES

#1 Assign a numerical rating, out of 10, to each song participating in this rate (decimals are allowed and encouraged to avoid ties). You are allowed to score one song as an 11, meaning your favorite track, and one song as a 0, meaning your least favorite track. It is not required to use the 11 or the 0 in your rates, but it's encouraged.

#2 It is also encouraged that you include commentary on the songs or the album as a whole!

#3 NO TROLLING PLEASE. Rates that I deem worthy of trolling will be thrown out.

#4 Send your completed list of scores to myself via personal messenger by March 1, 2019 and tune into the Results Show later that week!

#5 For the ones who took part in any of my previous rates - PLEASE create a new PM to send yours in, I've deleted all the previous ones due to capacity issues.

#6 If you can not send me messages, do NOT post your scores in public (this thread or my status updates). PLEASE request to be added to a PM in this thread.

#7 The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!

PM-friendly track listing

Spoiler
  1. GTFO
  2. With You
  3. Caution
  4. A No No
  5. The Distance
  6. Giving Me Life
  7. One Mo' Gen
  8. 8th Grade
  9. Stay Long Love You
  10. Portrait
  11. Runway

Tags:

Huge thank you to @Dr. Slay for making this banner. giveup1

1 hour ago, Rachel Green said:

@Sylk @DespunkThoseFawkingBawls @Urbanov @Royale @tomás @Violet @Moon Queen @Chris Morlock @Venus XCX @LittleDudeNT5 @ParentalAdvisory the ceremony will be held on Friday at 3:00 PM European Central Time. Y'all better be here (and you can still send in your rates if you haven't).

8 am here fall4 

not gonna happen

3 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

@Sylk @DespunkThoseFawkingBawls @Urbanov @Royale @tomás @Violet @Moon Queen @Chris Morlock @Venus XCX @LittleDudeNT5 @ParentalAdvisory the ceremony will be held on Friday at 3:00 PM European Central Time. Y'all better be here (and you can still send in your rates if you haven't).

It’s early as fuck and I’ll be traveling but I’ll see what I can do! 

Just now, Venus XCX said:

Not at midnight for me slaycatgiveup3giveup2 But I may stay up! jj2 

omg thank you king giveup3 this'll be fast btw jj2 i'm thinking about either revealing all of the songs at once or going song by song tho. jj3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.