Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Shawn Mendes x Calvin Klein

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

Why dont you make another thread about how you dont think hes attractive instead of going on about it in this one and spoiling the fun

So annoying

Why to I have to make another thread to express my opinion? Are you dumb? lmfao1 

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Why to I have to make another thread to express my opinion? Are you dumb? lmfao1 

No but you are cause you have literally come in here 5 times to drag people for liking this

Fuck OFF

So tired of people on this forum coming into threads to drag people so fucking annoying honestly

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

No but you are cause you have literally come in here 5 times to drag people for liking this

Fuck OFF

So tired of people on this forum coming into threads to drag people so fucking annoying honestly

SHUTjj2 THEjj1  FUCK jj3 UP jj4

He dragged nobody and only commented about him twice.

I'd tell you to eat a snickers but you're always angry, so there's no use

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Fuck OFF

Drag people? What you’re on about? I replied to my friend that I don’t see his appeal and later on when I saw a lot of comments I was surprised most of the people are thirsty over Shawn’s collab with CK. That’s literally all that I said. Other people expressed their opinions in the same manner but I don’t see you quoting them??? Stop overreacting and get off my dick, thanks 

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Drag people? What you’re on about? I replied to my friend that I don’t see his appeal and later on when I saw a lot of comments I was surprised most of the people are thirsty over Shawn’s collab with CK. That’s literally all that I said. Other people expressed their opinions in the same manner but I don’t see you quoting them??? Stop overreacting and get off my dick, thanks 

Perhaps I was a little harsh sorry jj3

I know he had a minor freakout recently about people thinking he was gay, but if you're going to do a thirst-trappy underwear ad for Calvin Klein, you should probably get your shit together about that. mad2

He's fine though.

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I had to wash the underwear tho. The rest dream can be posted only in HoW. brit3

do it bitch clap1 

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

So he’s a top? brit3 

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Let's say.. more top than me. brit3

i wouldve thought he'd be verse if he wasnt straight brit3 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.