Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Positive Ariana thread: Rank her singles in the last year from best to worst

Best Ariana single in the last year   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best Ariana single in the last year

• No Tears Left to Cry
    • God Is a Woman
    • Breathin
    • Thank U, Next
    • 7 Rings
    • Break Up With Your Girlfriend

Since y'all claim I'm an obsessed hater, let's switch it up. oprah14 

Ariana has released a staggering 6 singles in the last 9 months 

Rank them for best to worst. Here is my order;

1. 7 Rings-This just fucking BOPS. Who cares about the copycat accusations, etc. Every song is basically recycled or sampled these days anyway. Bottom line, this song goes ny9 

2. No Tears Left To Cry-Didn't know what to make of this song at first but it's a great pop song and its bizarre structure works. 

3. God Is a Woman-Underrated in her discography 

4. Thank U, Next-I really can't stand listening to this anymore. It got annoying quick. It was good at one point

5. Breathin-Pointless filler single. I liked it as an album track but it just bored me as a single. 

6. Break Up With Your Girlfriend-I think this song is boring sorry...not sure why this was chosen as a single when there are better songs on the album ari1 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Stay mad and obsessed bumping my old Britney fans cuz u mad that I ain't creating any ny2 

The only thing bumpy or bumping is your faves career in the last decade. The amount of Britney threads you've created exposes your own delusion. 

in terms of quality ntltc > giaw > tun > breathin > 7 rings > buwygf

in terms of how she fucking EXECUTED that shit from the mvs to generally destroying the world with it giaw > 7 rings > ntltc > tun > buwygf > breathin

4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The only thing bumpy or bumping is your faves career in the last decade. The amount of Britney threads you've created exposes your own delusion. 

You stan Jessica Simpson darling ny2 

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

Not my fault X has been living in her shadow. 

Yet Jessica was the one that had a nervous breakdown after she auditioned after Xtina on the MMC. Guess the prophecy was written even then ny2 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Yet Jessica was the one that had a nervous breakdown after she auditioned after Xtina on the MMC. Guess the prophecy was written even then ny2 

Jessica would easily out sing her. Jessica doesn't need to growl and scream to hit high notes. 

Just now, Luca said:

All of you are deaf. In what way is 7 rings or thank u, next better than no tears left to cry? 

ntltc as much as i love it sort of sounded outdated i'm not gonna lie. 7 rings and tu,n sound more current. 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

All of you are deaf. In what way is 7 rings or thank u, next better than no tears left to cry? 

I find No Tears to be a bit too generic. But that's just personal preference.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.