Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Haters are sharting....Xtina Vegas residency already outselling other cancelled residencies

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It’s battlegrounds. If you can’t take the heat, get the fuck gone. 

Unfortunately for us, you can cause you’ve been getting tons of shit everyday for being annoying, yet you’re still online dead1 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Unfortunately for us, you can cause you’ve been getting tons of shit everyday for being annoying, yet you’re still online dead1 

Because I don’t listen to any of u. Why can’t you learn to tune me out like how I tune you out. That ain’t my problem.  ny1 

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Nobody even cares how well or not Xtina is doing. These threads are less devoted to bashing/praising X and more just telling you to shut up dead2 

No one is telling you to respond. Yet here you are empowering my threads. oprah14 

25 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Because I don’t listen to any of u. Why can’t you learn to tune me out like how I tune you out. That ain’t my problem.  ny1 

Tune YOURSELF out for good dead1 

#TheXperience Vegas Show has sold over 51,000 tickets in the first 2 weeks which equivalents  the 70% sold of the 16 dates total attendance according to Ticketmaster. 
First show starts in more than 3 month. @Xtina

let me remove my bang so i can read that again

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.