Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

is sacRed taylor's best album, a masterpiece, and belongs in the top 10 albums of all time?

well?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. well?

• yes, red will singlehandedly etch taylor's name into the top echelon of history as a music pioneer
    • yes, but 1989 is a close 2nd and both are music bibles

was just relistening to red for the first time in a while and i realize now that i was ugly and blind before for thinking 1989 was her best work. this album blends storytelling ballads and pop bangers SO perfectly......the last time, the moment i knew, begin again are all top 10 in her discography....meanwhile, 22, IKYWT, and Red both go as hard as they ever did....i cant possibly see how she would top this PERFECT album. truly perfection from top to bottom. even the worst songs (aka Holy Ground & Stay Stay Stay) find times to be enjoyable. taylor's mind was so powerful when she wrote this album i TRULY hope joe leaves her so she can write another masterpiece like this gaga1 

32 minutes ago, Maria said:

boRED had the potential to be her magnum opus, had she deleted Stay Flop Stay, The Last Time and I Almost Do from it.

But she kept them so Preach Now and 19AOTY89 are still unbothered by such claims!

Everything from Holy Ground onwards is a bore nicki5

Yeah, Red is probably her best work in her discography so far. The only weaker song is Stay, Stay, Stay, but everything else requires full attention. 

I have never witnessed someone resisting State of Grace, Red, Treacherous, I Knew You Were Trouble ( which I had pleasure listening to last night at party, whew ), All Too Well, 22, I Almost Do and We Are Never Getting Back Together - 8 punches of apocalypse. Then there is short toilet break and after that, we are heading for final 10 consequences of apoclaypse. Like stated, country, pop and rock vibes blended in order to confirm Taylord's status. 

With that being said, 1989 is as good as Red, so those two are Taylor's power couple. 

Also, I don't have doubts she is capable of creating happy Red. 

YES. It was such a moment for Taylor Swift.

Red got the perfect blend of timeless bangers such as her first #1 "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", "I Knew You Were Trouble", "22", and also some heartbreaking deep-cuts such as "Come Back... Be Here", "The Moment I Knew" and her best song "All Too Well". It also paved the way for her to crossover from yeehaw to pop and make masterpieces such as 1989 and reputation.

10 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Reputation sweetheart gaga11 

reputation? i-

tenor.gif?itemid=8227860

8 hours ago, Maria said:

boRED had the potential to be her magnum opus, had she deleted Stay Flop Stay, The Last Time and I Almost Do from it.

But she kept them so Preach Now and 19AOTY89 are still unbothered by such claims!

the last time is one of her best songs, the way delusion JUMPS out

8 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Everything from Holy Ground onwards is a bore nicki5

you've never had one good opinion about music in your life huh nicki5 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.