Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Pawn

Lauren Daigle

Why is no one talking about this girl? Could it be because she's a, "Christian Artist?" She's a super talented and cool gal, and her voice is amazing! Who cares if she's singing it for the Lord? For any of you who have felt like you've been tossed away. This song is for you. 

She has such good songs, I was obsessed with her newest album. Rebel Heart, Look Up Child, Rolling Stones, etc. are all such good songs :) 

On 2/17/2019 at 9:35 PM, Dan said:

She has such good songs, I was obsessed with her newest album. Rebel Heart, Look Up Child, Rolling Stones, etc. are all such good songs :) 

Me too! It's a great album. I really love Rescue You and Love Like This as well. She has a raspy Adele like quality to her voice. Have you ever watched an interview with her? She's really quirky and funny. 

1 hour ago, Pawn said:

Me too! It's a great album. I really love Rescue You and Love Like This as well. She has a raspy Adele like quality to her voice. Have you ever watched an interview with her? She's really quirky and funny. 

Yes! I really like her. Her interviews are awesome too, she seems like a really nice person. I'm not religious at all, but still appreciate what she's doing and I think it's impressive that she's been able to cross genres as she has. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.