Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

The Katycat meltdowns have begun

Imagine your fave coming out of hiding, serving a BOP and her best video in a while and then stressing over chart performances like 3 days after release rip4 like chile it's gonna grow fheuifheifh 

Just now, Madonna said:

@Gaga = BestActress Nominee So, I assume right in that you have a Katy award so you can troll in her section without getting banned for a third time? 

Tragic. Get a job! ari4 

Are we forgetting how long you had a Gaga award, all the while attempting to drag her with your stale threads/shade? ari7

Gaga stans are getting really brave calling out Katy for a non-album single being a flop on iTunes whilst Shallow's #1 or near; as if people can't bring up all sorts of statistics on how Gaga was failing to surpass Katy in 2013 with the highly anticipated lead single to her album while Katy was #1 for weeks on end and did it again with other singles from the era creep1

It's kind of a ridiculous comparison anyways knit1 of course a song from a oscar-buzzed remake of a famous movie will do good. A one-off collaboration single with no promo can't compete, and it doesn't really need to?

Personally, I think Katy should be getting a little bit of praise for at least standing by her image change despite the negative reaction, instead of doing a shit ton of miscellaneous projects and doing a publicity stunt like abandoning and denouncing her crazy fashions for image repair. I don't even stan her, but I have to give her that.

Lbr the song doing as well as it did these first few days is a pleasant surprise after Shitness’s* performance, so the Twitterati fags can chill. ari4 Also mass concern with chart performance is officially a lost cause unless a pop girl is having an exceptional era, like Ari. The days of real competition are as dead as my iTunes purchase history. 

Spoiler

*Witness is a cute girl tho

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Are we forgetting how long you had a Gaga award, all the while attempting to drag her with your stale threads/shade? ari7

We are not forgetting that because I still had hope for her up until the Joanne era. I was a stan even during the ARTPOP era but the tour and C2C were huge disappointments.

I removed her award during or after Joanne I believe. ari9 

Fabian has never been a Katy stan and he's gotten banned twice for obsessively trolling in her section. The mods know about that though and he won't dare to actually troll in her section. bey6 

47 minutes ago, Venom said:

Gaga stans are getting really brave calling out Katy for a non-album single being a flop on iTunes whilst Shallow's #1 or near; as if people can't bring up all sorts of statistics on how Gaga was failing to surpass Katy in 2013 with the highly anticipated lead single to her album while Katy was #1 for weeks on end and did it again with other singles from the era creep1

It's kind of a ridiculous comparison anyways knit1 of course a song from a oscar-buzzed remake of a famous movie will do good. A one-off collaboration single with no promo can't compete, and it doesn't really need to?

Personally, I think Katy should be getting a little bit of praise for at least standing by her image change despite the negative reaction, instead of doing a shit ton of miscellaneous projects and doing a publicity stunt like abandoning and denouncing her crazy fashions for image repair. I don't even stan her, but I have to give her that.

Gaga stans are quite brave in general. I mean...have they forgotten about Gaga's singles from 2013-2018? Are we forgetting about her very own standalone single that TANKED despite major promo slots (and an insensitive club remix)? Or her chart stats from the Joanne era OUTSIDE of the US?

Shallow is the first thing close to a hit she's got and it's most likely thanks to the movie and the incredible amount of promo that came with it. Her other (solo) songs from the soundtrack didn't do nearly as well.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I removed her award during or after Joanne I believe. ari9 

Taste file1. ARTPOP honestly keeps on giving despite all the infamous messiness and floppage. But I just could not with Noanne

I wonder if we’ll ever see Kety and Gagz slay at the same time again. Their successes seem to come at opposing times. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.