Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

HDD: "Whispers of a new Gaga album on the way"

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

It was an obvious fact her new album is coming in 2019 and this info doesn't really specifies time frame in which we can expect it to hit the road. Being on the way doesn't mean much in particular. 

There wouldn't be "whispers" about a new Gaga album on the way if all they meant was she was working on it, since she's been working on it for over a year now oprah14

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

There wouldn't be "whispers" about a new Gaga album on the way if all they meant was she was working on it, since she's been working on it for over a year now oprah14

Who is "whispering" though? All we know is that album is waiting to get plane ticket while still traveling on foot as of now no matter how long she has been working on it.

I want it faster as well, but I am not going to put much faith in this until whispers turn to loud and affirmative tone formed by its lead single ( which hopefully can hit us at the beginning of spring the earliest ). 

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Who is "whispering" though? All we know is that album is waiting to get plane ticket while still traveling on foot as of now no matter how long she has been working on it.

I want it faster as well, but I am not going to put much faith in this until whispers turn to loud and affirmative tone formed by its lead single ( which hopefully can hit us at the beginning of spring the earliest ). 

HDD is a reliable source nicki5 

My point is that, if their point was just to report that Gaga is working on her album, they wouldn't have said that there were whispers of a new album on the way. The way they worded it sounds like the album is in finishing phases and ready to release nicki5

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

HDD is a reliable source nicki5 

My point is that, if their point was just to report that Gaga is working on her album, they wouldn't have said that there were whispers of a new album on the way. The way they worded it sounds like the album is in finishing phases and ready to release nicki5

Well, yes, I am not putting many doubts regarding their reliability, even though they used pretty formulaic way to present it and I do understand what you are saying. But for example, top of the year for Norman Fucking Rockwell's release turned out to be March the 29th. And I truly hope Gaga's album won't be on its way similar amount of time. I am probably being overly sceptical, but still. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.