Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ace.

Ariana Grande is the first SOLO artist to hold the ENTIRE TOP 3 of Billboard Hot 100*

'7 rings' holds the top position at #1

'break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored' debuted at #2

'thank u, next' rose again to #3

*the first artist since The Beatles, but the second artist overall throughout the 60-year chart history of Billboard.

I'M SPEECHLESS

cry5 cry5 cry5 cry5 cry5 cry5

change the title to solo artist! but seriously this is fucking insane. just making history effortlessly! a true main pop girl, a true queen. literally the biggest pop star in the world right now and no one compares!! on the other note, it's just funny, because i remember when the selena stans were getting brave when tu,n's video didn't do so amazingly and look where we are now. three solo hits outpeaking her entire career dead2 

Just now, Moon Queen said:

Hopefully future FOTPers have taste and arent shady bitches like us and do so ari5

They need to move our girl to Established already, the slander of still having her in Newcomers rip3

2 minutes ago, Law said:

They need to move our girl to Established already, the slander of still having her in Newcomers rip3

Alright bitch its like you are reading my MIND today rip3 cause i literally was thinking about this earlier when i logged in and saw all this Ari threads 

Just now, Moon Queen said:

Alright bitch its like you are reading my MIND today rip3 cause i literally was thinking about this earlier when i logged in and saw all this Ari threads 

The only thing keeping this forum alive, her impact burn1

6 hours ago, Jake said:

change the title to solo artist! but seriously this is fucking insane. just making history effortlessly! a true main pop girl, a true queen. literally the biggest pop star in the world right now and no one compares!! on the other note, it's just funny, because i remember when the selena stans were getting brave when tu,n's video didn't do so amazingly and look where we are now. three solo hits outpeaking her entire career dead2 

I think people are focused more on streaming her songs on Spotify rather than watching her music on YouTube. Still mad her music videos fall down pretty quickly since The Light Is Coming while she served a lot of visuals in basically all of them

1 hour ago, Law said:

Wow I can't wait until 2040 for Ariana to be put in the Legends section ari5

I honestly feel like FOTP needs more sections. Something between "newcomer" and "established", for example."sophomore"

Just now, Littleswiftie said:

I honestly feel like FOTP needs more sections. Something between "newcomer" and "established" for example."sophomore"

Her own section all to herself? Wig whit1

2 hours ago, Law said:

THIS. I wanted to start a discussion about this yesterday, but I'm afraid i might only receive backlash from other stans. dead2 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.