Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Thank U, Next serves longevity!

@Agugaga @ShutUpRae But I thought she will plunge after the first week? It's been nearly 4 months since the debut single was released and, well

'7 Rings' reigns for a fourth week, 'Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored' debuts at No. 2 and 'Thank U, Next' rebounds to No. 3.

Ariana Grande becomes the first artist to hold the Nos. 1, 2 and 3 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart simultaneously since The Beatles in 1964, as her new album Thank U, Next launches at No. 1 on the Billboard 200albums tally.

Source.

The way Ariana wrote, recorded and finished an album within a couple months; dropped the lead single with a cover artwork and iTunes banners created on the same day; conceptualized and put together and edited and released the music video within a couple days; quickly deleted a song from the tracklist and replaced it last second; I imagine filmed edited and released the music video within just a few days after just recently releasing the previous video; had drama with the Grammys and lost a performance, etc

And still had a record-breaking era that feels more concise, organized and well-thought-out than some other pop girl albums that took years to complete and plan kesha5

I always scream at how people say she's only smashing THIS hard because "there's no competition!!!" or "its easy to smash in the streaming era!!!" well ladies, she IS the competition now and if it was so easy, then how come so many faves flop so hard in recent years? Keep that same energy to maybe stream your own girlies next release and maybe, just MAYBE, she can see the top ten again. xx

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I always scream at how people say she's only smashing THIS hard because "there's no competition!!!" or "its easy to smash in the streaming era!!!" well ladies, she IS the competition now and if it was so easy, then how come so many faves flop so hard in recent years? Keep that same energy to maybe stream your own girlies next release and maybe, just MAYBE, she can see the top ten again. xx

She's outstreaming Post Malone, the 2nd biggest streaming force after Drake. It's stupid how Pop fags only assume other Pop girls are competition.

Just now, Jjang said:

She's outstreaming Post Malone, the 2nd biggest streaming force after Drake. It's stupid how Pop fags only assume other Pop girls are competition.

She's also outdoing a Bruno and Cardi B collab, two of the biggest artists in the streaming era as well. The excuses are running out. ari5 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.