Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ace.

Ariana Grande breaks another HOT 100 record!

#1 7 rings
#2 break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
#3 thank u, next
#14 needy
#17 NASA
#21 imagine
#22 bloodline
#25 ghostin
#26 fake smile
#27 bad idea
#38 in my head

#48 make up gaga1

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Praying break up will hit #1, she HAS to promote! clap1 

Keep the dream alive, she's busy getting ready for tour in a month clap1 tbh though, I'd rather her have a #1 and #2 with longevity than Break Up go #1 and plummet the week after. clap1 

2 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

I'm so glad the GP is getting their taste back, it's a good sight to see! 

They are truly making up for all of the years of snubbing Miss Grande and I love that for her and for us!

1 minute ago, Divine said:

They are truly making up for all of the years of snubbing Miss Grande and I love that for her and for us!

That one Canadian had us pressed during the entire Sweetener era so you're right... I love that for US. We're finally stress free this era. giveup1 

Just now, Yoncé. said:

That one Canadian had us pressed during the entire Sweetener era so you're right... I love that for US. We're finally stress free this era. giveup1 

The fact that we're seeing our first Ariana era without an iconic Hannah meltdown... unprecedented giveup1 

8 minutes ago, Divine said:

The fact that we're seeing our first Ariana era without an iconic Hannah meltdown... unprecedented giveup1 

oh my god that's true i- the only time I have seen you complain so far in this era so far was about the merch and that's it. wow, we won. dead1 

Just now, Yoncé. said:

oh my god that's true i- the only time I have seen you complain so far in this era so far was about the merch and that's it. wow, we won. dead1 

and even then it was a pretty small complaint, especially in comparison dead2 

2 hours ago, Venom said:

the GP spilled the tea, its time for Needy, NASA and Bloodline as the next singles ari5

Needy can fuck off! It's numbers are good because it's the first new track on the tracklist and the first people listen to and check out in full. moo10They probably think it's a sex song too. moo10  

Bad Idea better show some longevity. It's literally the best thing on the album.

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Needy can fuck off! It's numbers are good because it's the first new track on the tracklist and the first people listen to and check out in full. moo10They probably think it's a sex song too. moo10  

Bad Idea better show some longevity. It's literally the best thing on the album.

Needy could be one of the later singles but honestly, I want Ariana to wait untill April AT LEAST for the next single. I want this era to last at least one yearmad1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.