Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

If Gaga, Katy and Taylor dropped videos every 3 weeks at their peak would they have had 3 top 3 hits at once too?

Beyoncé released If I Were a Boy and Single Ladies together (with videos). They hit #3 and #1. rav1 

Rihanna released Only Girl first and What’s My Name? immediately after to the point the second single hit #1 before the first one actually did (with videos). rav1 

Your attempts are weak as FUCK. Ariana is smashing and that’s fact, no matter how you slice it. rav1 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Attempt #1,452.... lol3 It seriously never ends, it’s the gift that keeps on giving lol3 

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Just shut yo old, annoying, bitter ass up already. The more attempts you drag, the more I worry for your sanity because someone certainly should not be this delusional

56 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Beyoncé released If I Were a Boy and Single Ladies together (with videos). They hit #3 and #1. rav1 

Rihanna released Only Girl first and What’s My Name? immediately after to the point the second single hit #1 before the first one actually did (with videos). rav1 

Your attempts are weak as FUCK. Ariana is smashing and that’s fact, no matter how you slice it. rav1 

27 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Xtina wouldn’t

Y'all don't even give ha that time of day by posting on these threads. You replying just feeds into it. Just ignore the threads and move on! 

Let these threads go with no replies. 

012039611b2c775bc84c906695b4c734.gif

41 minutes ago, Miley said:

Y'all don't even give ha that time of day by posting on these threads. You replying just feeds into it. Just ignore the threads and move on! 

Let these threads go with no replies. 

Imagine the meltdowns if no one responded to his stupid shit. I’d live for it

undefined

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Imagine in 2009-2014 they would’ve dropped videos/new singles every 3 weeks, would they have had 3 top 3 hits on the Hot 100 too? xtina2 

No because YT views weren’t count to the charts at that time

3 hours ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Yes, had Mariah dropped WBT, Shake it Off, and Don’t Forget About Us in such a quick span in 2005 she would have done it as well. She already had 1 and 2 positions 

Just shut up and leave, already. No one likes you or wants you on this forum anymore. Take your jealousy about Ariana's success somewhere else.

3 hours ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Yes, had Mariah dropped WBT, Shake it Off, and Don’t Forget About Us in such a quick span in 2005 she would have done it as well. She already had 1 and 2 positions 

Ariana is more powerful than Mariah tho.

46 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Just shut up and leave, already. No one likes you or wants you on this forum anymore. Take your jealousy about Ariana's success somewhere else.

Keep bothering me and I’ll report you and your IP for online harassment and cyber stalking.

Seriously, I think @Umbreon @Vesper @I Brings That Levity @Mariah's 18 #1's @BlancMac are devoted @Agugaga fans. lol3

Always the first girls to comment and make his threads a hit thread. rih2

Im pretty sure @Agugaga is loving all these attention you're giving him than the other way around. moo9

Thats all, #Drunkgelo will go back streaming #ThankUNext #Bye ari3

50 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

Seriously, I think @Umbreon @Vesper @I Brings That Levity @Mariah's 18 #1's @BlancMac are devoted @Agugaga fans. lol3

Always the first girls to comment and make his threads a hit thread. rih2

Im pretty sure @Agugaga is loving all these attention you're giving him than the other way around. moo9

Thats all, #Drunkgelo will go back streaming #ThankUNext #Bye ari3

Can i get a hit off of what you're drinking? I really need it to de-stress.  brit11 

Anyway, I'll go back to streaming Liberation and BI-ON-IC while reading Agu's hits. 

6 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Bleached rat never had a peak like Taylor/Katy/Gaga and she never will

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.