Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

thank u, next: The Megarate

19 hours ago, Madonna said:

WOW and fucking Snoozey is still in???

@Divine I think @Manel gave most of the songs to low of a score. I wouldn't have accepted his submission.

18 hours ago, Madonna said:

Okay, so I guess the scores will have to be revealed again. Maybe minus @Manel's and @DW's scores?

VGX6WcA.gif

See you next Friday!

18 hours ago, Ghostface said:

@DW@Manel you are in danger. Not sequel or next mega-rate for you two since people are coming to get you.

This really was fun and engaging. Thanks for hosting it. jj2

I made sure not to repeat scores for the songs because to me there's always one song that's better than the other and this is a ranking. So I gave a mark to each 12 songs between 0 and 11, not repeating marks and taking a risk. I'm sorry that you're deaf and your fave songs received a low score from me, but that's my truth.

I just did what had to be done and the superior songs came on top.

Keep streaming your shitty fave songs cause no one else will.

ari5

On 3/8/2019 at 9:20 PM, Luca said:

Both of you have a shit taste & it's showing

Image result for ariana grande atrl gif

Not sorry bitch hottie1Imagine is a shitty & bland song and the only good parts are a couple of whistle notes here and there. Cleanse your ears 

14 hours ago, Law said:

THE IN MY HEAD SLANDER ari7

14 hours ago, Law said:

ARIANA DID NOT UTTER THE BEST POP LYRIC “I SAW YOUR POTENTIAL WITHOUT SEEING CREDENTIALS” FOR YOU FAGS TO TREAT HA LIKE THIS

The chai I live for

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.