Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

WORST Vocalist?!?

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I wouldn't call Kylie a 'poor' vocalist nicki5

I was going to add "Good & Great vocalists" and put her under good, but i dropped it and wanted to keep her in. 

2 hours ago, vesp said:

Jessica Simpson hands down. The worst diction I have ever heard.

Is this even English? rip4 

Her entire brand was that she's a low budget Britney Spears, except Jessica is a dumb blonde instead of being misunderstood for one ari6

3 hours ago, Bhad Bharb said:

but People who actually make an attempt to Sing & fail MISERABLY

I think people are forgetting this dead2 Janet doesn't try to sing so she's not a contender for this thread.

I'd say Katy. She goes for "big" pop vocals on her records but often fails miserably live.

Jennifer Lopez. And before you tell me she's never been a vocalist, bitch she's tried. She tried singing Streisand once XD

Demi. Just a personal opinion. She's a screamer. 

57 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Poor vocalists

Gwen Stefani - Love the shit out of her, but her live vocals (especially post 90s) were tragic most of the time.

Fergie - Acts like she's on par with Christina, when in reality she's only a slightly better version of Jessica

Jessica Simpson - ???? I don't know what to say

Selena Gomez - Lol 

Janet Jackson - ASMR KWEENZ

Bebe Rexha - Sings like a goat with a dildo down it's throat. 

Hot tea on a cold ‘n rainy day. Sum fax were saidted. 

Spoiler

I really agree with the Kylie praise too. There are moments when her head voice is truly gorgeous when she goes high and she really blows it out of the water.

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

While i agree with your point, "pop" does have it's own sound/formula . 

Maybe you mean a specific song structure, but the sound only depends on the year of release tbh.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.