WORST Vocalist?!?

Who, out of the PopGirls, is the absolute WORST vocalist?jj1

Of Course, we're not talking about People like Britney, but People who actually make an attempt to Sing & fail MISERABLY jj1

I think the Only answer to this Question is... Selena Gomez ari11 & I don't think I need to provide any Video clips, we've all seen them jj2

Janet Jackson

Ann Marie

Camilla

Dua Lipa 

Kesha

2 minutes ago, isrobi said:

Camilla

Dua Lipa 

Kesha

Sorry to find out that you’re deaf! :( 

I don't know who I'd call the worst vocalists, but I'll just list some artists I'm not currently satisfied with the live voices of jj3

• Katy Perry (I don't mind her or her music but some of her performances were a choice)
  • Post-2014 Lady Gaga (the deepened voice shenanigans and belting need to STOP)
  • Poppy (I despise her for so many valid reasons but her voice generally sounds so awkward, sometimes overly breath-y, most of the time)
  • Selena Gomez (obvious reasons)
  • Dua Lipa, Camila, etc (carbon copies of Selena Gomez down to the sound and the lack of vocalist qualities)
  • Kesha (her voice is very rough around the edges and belting doesn't sound great in performances, although it adds powerful effect in her studio tracks that have it)

Those are the only ones I can think of, off the top of my head. Meanwhile there's other artists, like Marina for example, who know or claim that they can't sing, and use methods to work around that and still sound good.

6 minutes ago, Manel said:

Nicki Minaj, since pop only means "popular".

rih6

The sheer pettiness ari11 Nicki is a Great Rapper, she doesn't even do Pop

1 minute ago, Bhad Bharb said:

"She doesn't do Pop".

Am I petty? Sure. But her singing sucks and her fans keep telling her she has good vocals.

moo8

2 minutes ago, Manel said:

"She doesn't do Pop".

Am I petty? Sure. But her singing sucks and her fans keep telling her she has good vocals.

moo8

Her cultural appropriation also needs to stop.

I feel like she doesn't get called out enough for it. bey11 

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Her cultural appropriation also needs to stop.

I feel like she doesn't get called out enough for it. bey11 

Says a MADONNA fan, out of literally Everyone. But of course it's only Good if it's convenient for U

11 minutes ago, Bhad Bharb said:

Don't kid yourself and pretend that Nicki didn't fool herself into thinking that she could make singing a thing for herself. 

Don't even try that bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

Don't kid yourself and pretend that Nicki didn't fool herself into thinking that she could make singing a thing for her. 

Don't even try that bullshit. 

I wasn't denying that her sound WAS more Pop in the past, I said that she now does Rap exclusively

Jessica Simpson hands down. The worst diction I have ever heard.

Is this even English? rip4 

Just now, Bhad Bharb said:

I wasn't denying that her sound WAS more Pop in the past, I said that she now does Rap exclusively

Of Course, we're not talking about People like Britney, but People who actually make an attempt to Sing & fail MISERABLY

Just now, vesp said:

Jessica Simpson hands down. The worst diction I have ever heard.

Is this even English? rip4 

In her defense, this after her vocal decline -- after she had worn her voice out from her shitty technique. 

She had the potential to be a phenomenal singer, if she had been taught properly.  

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

In her defense, this after her vocal decline -- after she had worn her voice out from her shitty technique. 

She had the potential to be a phenomenal singer, if she had been taught properly.  

But this was a stylistic choice, not something like breath support or tone. She didn't lose her ability to enunciate, she just chose to sound like a mumbling gargoyle.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.