Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Bedtime Story (Live from the 1995 Brit Awards) - Upload

10 minutes ago, Madonna said:

THIS IS LITERALLY A FUCKING VHS RIP! lmfao2 There's a glitch at 2:29!  lol3 

They just took it by a fan account. The same happened with the Look of Love video. dead2lol3

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Meh, at least her shit is getting uploaded, maybe one day we will be blessed with HD uploads from other sources. I love that performance, it's minimalistic but feels so dreamy and zen, she had an amazing sensiblity as a performer.

Since they upload it tonight, at this year's BRITs show, they may upload her Oscar performances the next week too. lol3 Hope in a better quality. lol3

14 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Since they upload it tonight, at this year's BRITs show, they may upload her Oscar performances the next week too. lol3 Hope in a better quality. lol3

nnn i would die for a better quality of her sooner or later performance

Did the idiot uploading her videos stretch it yet again? Does he not know he can upload old videos in their original ratios instead of stretching them to fit the 16:9 one used today .... jj4 

I still hope one day we will get better quality versions of her old videos (MVs, performances, etc.). There’s a channel for Bjork with most of her old videos uploaded in 720p+ and they look so good for 90s videos giveup1 

The vevo.com uploads of Madge’s videos were also more HD than YT and the 2000s videos like HU, Sorry, Love Profusion etc were nearly 1080p but they’re gone unless you have downloads, so jj3 

4 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I would fix her channel with $1 if I could. YouTube isn't science. mad12

Apparently some fans from Madonna Tribe and one fan from Madonna Nation are in that YT team. jj3 

The videos of The Beatles have been uploaded in high quality and they are much older than Madonna's videos. sia2 

I wonder if her fans suggested upload of high quality videos. interesting1 

7 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Apparently some fans from Madonna Tribe and one fan from Madonna Nation are in that YT team. jj3 

The videos of The Beatles have been uploaded in high quality and they are much older than Madonna's videos. sia2 

Yes we did. lol3 Guns N Roses videography is updated in 1080p without deleting the videos and views, we informed her team about that too. lol3

On 2/21/2019 at 6:44 PM, Nocturn said:

Thing is she lost the original tapes of the videos/performances, I’m pretty sure you can’t repair that.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.