Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Britney Spears biggest attendance for a female act this decade in ASIA

35 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I honestly don’t know how you continue to show your face around here since 99% of this forum drags you for constant failed attempts and laughing at the fact you “moved on” from trash talking Britney anymore a month ago. ari1 

Stop stalking me you weird psycho!  I’m putting you back on ignore. I know that really triggers you.ny13 

36 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Stop stalking me you weird psycho!  I’m putting you back on ignore. I know that really triggers you.ny13 

I couldn’t be bothered to put you on ignore because you don’t trigger me one bit, you just make me laugh with your stupidity. But apparently I trigger you cuz you know I call you on your bullshit so bye loser bitch moo5

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Can someone back me up on that European concert? nicki5 When and where did it happen?

It's in Batumi, Georgia - A country located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. She is the first woman to ever perform in the Black Sea Arena on July 30, 2016. To answer your question as to why she didn't do an Arena tour in the US, it was the smartest decision she made as opposed to doing an arena tour because of her long ass hiatus. It's just to get her toes wet again and see how the music landscape changed.

Here are videos of proof of her Black Sea Arena Concert. (Low key missing her red-head days.)

On 2/22/2019 at 9:47 PM, RED ANGELO said:

Oh my f****** God moo3

Do you even read what you post? brit8

You were saying "Lotus flopped thats why her planned for touring did not happen"

Well hello? Gwen, Avril, Ciara, Fergie, Lil Kim, Nelly Furtado etc did have a tour with a flopped album in the past. #JustSoYouKnow rih2

and you said: "The liberation tour could happen cuz there was a demand after all those years being on a hiatus"  

Now what made you think she doesn't have a demand internationally after all those years on hiatus? confused1 I keep on telling you that a Sold Out Arena in a small random country was already a receipt that there's still a demand for her internationally. brit10

You also said: "Stop trying to find excuses to justify her floppage with "shes lazy she doesnt have the energy" as if xtina was 55 or smthing" 

Are you fucking kidding me? people can be lazy regardless of their age. There are teenagers who quits school because they are lazy, there are adults who dont work and still depends on their parents because they are lazy and there are 55 years old and above who still works hard #Justsoyouknow brit4

As I said, its just a matter of time for Christina Aguilera to announce a World Tour. rih6

Anyways #Drunkgelo is signing off. #BYEBitch ari4

dead2 So she was lazy back when Lotus was released but not lazy now that she's toured with Liberation? Can't you understand that she hadn't toured 2 years after her last attempt at touring in 2010 failed because it was bound to fail again? 

What artist only tours one country, knowing that the production for the show aka Liberation tour and everything else regarding  it are done, if they can tour more? She's obvsly not "lazy" now that she went on tour in the US. 

The tired receipt you keep on mentionning doesn't prove shit. She can do random concerts in bigger countries too but she hasn't meaning she can't.

Yh sign off sweetie, we can tell you're drunk you don't make any sense at all. moo5

12 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Also officially the biggest female boxscore of 2018 in London (5th overall)

Hope your fat fave enjoys rotting in Vegas @Agugaga

Poor Xtina with her dusty attic CD sales rotting in the desert wasteland with her crab leg buffets lol3

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.