Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

[RUMOUR] First music video details

Mensch, the guy that told us before anyone about the MET Gala performance, Secret Project filming, Stonewall appereance, etc. it's back at it again with some details about what it seems to be the first music video from M14:

• Disco themed music video.
  • Very '80s punk-rock style.
  • Very vibrant colours, sequin sparkling bows.
  • Leather jacket (which he claims to be 🔥🔥🔥)
  • Dancers, plenty of looks, "sorry not sorry" dresses.

Take it with a grain of salt, but feels cool to finally have something to talk about the next era. mad6

Sounds like a description of BIM set in the 80s. jj3 

Party themed video? How original. eve1  Not that I mind that kind of video, but I hope it won't be basic and too simple. Something very glamorous with 80s/disco elements could slay, if it is well done.

Didn't that member on MadonnaNation also claimed there would be announcements in January and then in February? sia1 

5 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Sounds like a description of BIM set in the 80s. jj3 

Party themed video? How original. eve1  Not that I mind that kind of video, but I hope it won't be basic and too simple. Something very glamorous with 80s/disco elements could slay, if it is well done.

Didn't that member on MadonnaNation also claimed there would be announcements in January and then in February? sia1 

- GLADD awards announced in Feb that she will be honored.

- She indirectally confirmed that she is filming something on her IG page.

- Studio posts appear again.

- First MV details (?)

Even if not that much, there are things happening these days. brit10

20 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No one wants to see 70 yo grannies shaking their asses with Madonna laying on the ground, gurl pls nicki5

It would be just a scene, not a whole video. jj3 

Anyway, that is very ageist. Madonna was shaking her ass with younger people in BIM and it sucked. Actually most videos delivered by young people suck. eve1 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.