Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Madonna in studio with Maluma

tbh i don't get why is this wrong for some of y'all? madonna's adapting to what everyone hears.. especially with an album like the one she's working on, did y'all really not expect this kind of collaborations? i really think this could put her in the map again, hopefully it's a whole ass bop 

New from the studio:

Maluma is in LA recording his new album called "11:11" and she's also there to hold her Oscars' party this sunday.

This might be for Maluma's album, since M14 is already in the mixing process. He may join her for a remix of one of her new singles, but it doesn't make sense for M to record vocals on an album that it's in the final phase of post-production.

6 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

New from the studio:

Maluma is in LA recording his new album called "11:11" and she's also there to hold her Oscars' party this sunday.

This might be for Maluma's album, since M14 is already in the mixing process. He may join her for a remix of one of her new singles, but it doesn't make sense for M to record vocals on an album that it's in the final phase of post-production.

I hope it is for his album. jj3 

So far, she was making her album in NY, London and Lisbon. However, she might went to L.A. because she wanted him as a feature and he didn't have time to come to her because of his own album making. 

Honestly, I don't know in what phase the album is anymore. Mixing has been mentioned in November or December. I also think that Mike Dean wasn't there just to mix things. On the other hand, it makes sense that album is done and it  just needs to be finalized, which can be done without Madonna. I doubt she would work on some music video if there is more recording left to do at this point.

Also, Maluma watching Madonna singing seems like those studio scenes where a main artist is watching over album making (feature artists delivering vocals included). We didn't get like  pics of M.I.A. watching Madonna singing. It was the opposite. At least I like to think so. eve1 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.