Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Warlock

ALBUM IS READY

According to to Mensch, from MN, album is ready and the video shoot is taking place this week.
That Maluma studio time is for his album, not hers.

The cover is a bit strange, but cool.

geting ready carla1

35 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Neither has M since 2015 fall1

Well...in her defense it's cause she didn't release anything. dead2 I'm not fooling myself into believing she has a shot at charting on the BB Hot 100 with a single, though. lol3 If Living for Love & Ghosttown didn't chart in the US, nothing will. At least they did somewhat well outside of the US.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Well...in her defense it's cause she didn't release anything. dead2 I'm not fooling myself into believing she has a shot at charting on the BB Hot 100 with a single, though. lol3 If Living for Love & Ghosttown didn't chart in the US, nothing will. At least they did somewhat well outside of the US.

Living for Love had a chance to enter Hot 100 if it was released officialy in December, without leaks. moo3

7 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

according to "insiders" album was ready 6 months ago dead2 and now every week its ready again, and again dead4

so by the time it actually is ready we wont even bother dead2 

a true boy cried wolf tea

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.