Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

DJWS is NOT on LG6

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Watch it be Mark Ronson and country/rock again because Shallow did so well on the charts.

JMC2.gif

if the songs are good, I'd be here for it.. better than, say, a Maluma collab 

JMC2.gif 

Just now, fab said:

I mean a messy reggaeton collab is the last thing I want from Gaga so I'm not exactly mad 

JMC2.gif

There is a lot of things we want and don't want. I think we both know that Gaga's career choices from 2013 onwards weren't everybody's cup of tea. That said, I have never cared about my fave's side projects whether it be collabs, movies (aside from Evita) or anything of the like. Still, I don't understand what this has to do with the fact that there's a great chance that the direction of this album has changed drastically given that Shallow was a success.

JMC2.gif

Ugh tay2

I don't wanna see her work with Mark again because while I always loved Mark on his own, they don't mesh well

And I also don't wanna see her work with Sophie because she's really overrated and only popular because she's trans and has no diversity. She literally made Kim Petras sound exactly like Charli filler on their collab and I don't want that happening with Gaga too.

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

@Freaky Prince is that so? jj1 

No moo9

However, I wouldn't be worried about Mark being on LG6. DJWS is scrapped because she let BloodPop be the executive producer of the album, that's clear, and BoysNoize is included as well. Not sure how included Sophie is.moo9 

Also, I believe that album is almost finished as in writing and producing, they just need to mix and master it and wait for the right time to drop it moo9

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Ugh tay2

I don't wanna see her work with Mark again because while I always loved Mark on his own, they don't mesh well

And I also don't wanna see her work with Sophie because she's really overrated and only popular because she's trans and has no diversity. She literally made Kim Petras sound exactly like Charli filler on their collab and I don't want that happening with Gaga too.

Fuck out. I stan Sophie for her music not her identity. 

Trash

ari4

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.