Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Keshas Albums get a Digital Re-Release

I came onto google play today and found out animal, cannibal and warrior were all removed from my library so I go to her artist page and see warrior, cannibal and animal have all had re releasesjj3 apparently google play isn't the only service that this happened on and my stats are all fucked up now and idk how long this has been going on for and how long the songs I had have been deleted for but if you haven't checked your kesha albums in a while check ari9

Animal got 2 remixes and the original version of cunx

cannibal got 3 remixes I think making it qualify for a studio album

warrior now has 24 tracks with remixes no one asked for ari9

waiting for rainbows re release that has emotional gaga6

2 minutes ago, idrk said:

I came onto google play today and found out animal, cannibal and warrior were all removed from my library so I go to her artist page and see warrior, cannibal and animal have all had re releasesjj3 apparently google play isn't the only service that this happened on and my stats are all fucked up now and idk how long this has been going on for and how long the songs I had have been deleted for but if you haven't checked your kesha albums in a while check ari9

Animal got 2 remixes and the original version of cunx

cannibal got 3 remixes I think making it qualify for a studio album

warrior now has 24 tracks with remixes no one asked for ari9

waiting for rainbows re release that has emotional gaga6

Those aren't just random remixes. ari9 They added the amazing "Deconstructed EP" to the album. They appear on Spotify as "Expanded Versions".

1 hour ago, idrk said:

also fun fact if you use google play run devil run by kesha herself is on there and has been for ages 

where wat3 

EDIT: found it wat3 

also the rerelease is on all digital platforms jj3 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.