Jump to content

How is Ariana “bigger than Xtina” at her peak, yet....

Recommended Posts

Agugaga    1,755
6-7 years into their careers, Xtina sold 615k worldwide with a DOUBLE DISC album that was priced more
 
Meanwhile Ariana can’t even match those figures with streaming?
 
Whats the T nat1 

01.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes)

Ariana Grande
Thank You, Next


Republic - 1 week at No.1
585.000 equivalent sales this week / 585.000 totally

 

 

01.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics
RCA - 615.000 - 1 week at No.1 - Hot Shot Debut

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    82,198

Idk anything about sales or charts but I know you’ll come out of this looking like boo boo the fool as per, so I suppose that’ll be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Idk anything about sales or charts but I know you’ll come out of this looking like boo boo the fool as per, so I suppose that’ll be fun.

And how so? The reciepts are right there. Ariana fans claim Xtina had no longevity yet she was STILL selling more at this point in her career and was a bigger global force. It’s called facts. We love them. nat2 

And I love Ari’s new album. But don’t discredit other pop divas to make her look better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,470

Ariana is the most successful pop star atm oprah14  

that's something Xtina never accomplished, she was always overshadowed by Britney or someone else ari6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis Reynolds    8,995
7 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Idk anything about sales or charts but I know you’ll come out of this looking like boo boo the fool as per, so I suppose that’ll be fun.

Hold for applause 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

And how so? The reciepts are right there. Ariana fans claim Xtina had no longevity yet she was STILL selling more at this point in her career and was a bigger global force. It’s called facts. We love them. nat2 

And I love Ari’s new album. But don’t discredit other pop divas to make her look better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
1 minute ago, fab said:

Ariana is the most successful pop star atm oprah14  

that's something Xtina never accomplished, she was always overshadowed by Britney or someone else ari6

Yet she was the top female artist of 2000 and 2003 according to Billboard. Wrong again bitch. Stop re-writing pop history. I have the reciepts. nat2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,470
Just now, Agugaga said:

Yet she was the top female artist of 2000 and 2003 according to Billboard. Wrong again bitch. Stop re-writing pop history. I have the reciepts. nat2 

Beyonce was easily bigger in 2003 with Crazy in Love xtina6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
3 minutes ago, fab said:

Beyonce was easily bigger in 2003 with Crazy in Love xtina6

Not according to Billboard xtina6

Beyoncé may have had 2 #1s but Xtina had the album sales and multiple singles to back it up. And if we are talking worldwide about 2003-2004 then Xtina was for sure bigger than Beyoncé. What else u got? nat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    37,824

This is literally 2019. We barely talk about "selling" albums when the it-thing nowadays is called streaming. 

Ariana is at hear peak, bigger or not bigger than Christina, what is literally your point besides attempting to make Christina look remotely relevant when all you do is make everyone dislike the sis for breathing. moo12 Shut up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

585k in 2019 > 615k in 2006

Streaming points are included in Ari’s total ny4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake    15,619

Let's see how delusional this thread turns out to be, always a new record

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    38,159
17 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Streaming points are included in Ari’s total ny4 

And streaming is the future, pure album sales aren't. Go with the times, sis. ny4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
17 minutes ago, Jake said:

Let's see how delusional this thread turns out to be, always a new record

I agree. Ari fans are very delusional and can't face the receipts. nat2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

And streaming is the future, pure album sales aren't. Go with the times, sis. ny4

So your saying 585k in streaming + sales is more impressive than 615k in sales? please explain. ny4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    38,159
Just now, Agugaga said:

So your saying 585k in streaming + sales is more impressive than 615k in physical sales? please explain. ny4 

ABSOLUTELY cause it was really fucking easy to sell 615k in 2006. In fact, that number is not impressive at all. Streaming was barely a thing back then. People had to buy the album in order to listen to the songs. 

I mean...

Madonna (20 years into her career) and Mariah (10-15 years into her career after a two HUGE flops) debuted with far more WW sales in 2005 and many other equally big artists were album to sell those amounts during their first week. ny4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,755
10 minutes ago, Madonna said:

ABSOLUTELY cause it was really fucking easy to sell 615k in 2006. In fact, that number is not impressive at all. Streaming was barely a thing back then. People had to buy the album in order to listen to the songs. 

I mean...

Madonna (20 years into her career) and Mariah (10-15 years into her career after a two HUGE flops) debuted with far more WW sales in 2005 and many other equally big artists were album to sell those amounts during their first week. ny4 

GURL WHAT. ny4 

Its easier to buy an album than to press a button on your phone to play a whole album? The fucking delusion is at an all time high. 

Once again, it's easier to get out of your house, go to a store, grab a CD, wait in line for it to be scanned, unwrap it, insert it into a CD player, etc. than it is to press play on a spotify button? ari1dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madame X    21,809
48 minutes ago, Jjang said:

585k in 2019 > 615k in 2006

 

25 minutes ago, Madonna said:

And streaming is the future, pure album sales aren't. Go with the times, sis. ny4

Let's not act that 585k with streaming in 2019 is the same with 615k pure sales in 2006. nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×