Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

'Evita' & 'Dick Tracy' more Oscar wins than 'A Star Is Born'. WHY?

I was going to comment but then i realised i stan Mariah. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Glitter (Soundtrack only) > A Fad Is Born moo6

exits page

I feel bad for the many other people involved in ASIB and lowkey get shaded by threads like these just because Gaga was in it dead2 

OT: Oh well, I'm sure Miss Stefani isn't too upset by the loss, if you even want to call it that since she still has an Academy Award now to display on her shelf. The film industry obviously thinks pretty highly of her so I'm sure this isn't the last time we'll be seeing her at the Oscars.

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

I feel bad for the many other people involved in ASIB and lowkey get shaded by threads like these just because Gaga was in it dead2 

OT: Oh well, I'm sure Miss Stefani isn't too upset by the loss, if you even want to call it that since she still has an Academy Award now to display on her shelf. The film industry obviously thinks pretty highly of her so I'm sure this isn't the last time we'll be seeing her at the Oscars.

She’s over, her weak acting skills will be exposed next film she’s associated with. ari4

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She’s over, her weak acting skills will be exposed next film she’s associated with. ari4

Watch her next album just rip off the sound of ASIB Sound Track and flop harder than Lotus. Noseanne 2.0 is coming nicki5

If it wasn't for the Superbowl and ASIB Lady Nostrils would be long gone. ari4

7 minutes ago, EWA said:

Oscars on gagas mantle: 1

Oscars on fossildonnas:

ari3 

She didn't write Shallow she just added the “in the sha ha sha hallow” dumb hook that ruins the song and earned herself a credit. Linda Perry exposed her fraudness last Oscar campaign. brit3 Had Madonna done the same she’d have 2 Academy awards in her bag ari5

Poor Gaga has been lobbying for 4 years now putting her whole individual artistic career on hold and she’s still a non Oscar winner for acting! brit6

Just now, Jjang said:

She didn't write shallow she just added the “in the sha ha sha hallow” dumb hook that ruins the song and earned herself a credit. Linda Perry exposed her fraudness last Oscar campaign. brit3 Had Madonna done the same she’d have 2 Academy awards in her bag ari5

Poor Gaga has been lobbying for 4 years now putting her whole individual artistic career on hold and she’s still a non Oscar winner for acting! brit6

Oscars on gagas mantle: 1

Oscars on fossildonnas:

best actress nominations for gaga: 1

best actress  nominations for fadge: 

ari3  

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Dick Tracy : 3 awards 

ASIB : 1 award 

kiii 

maybe madge will win one one day

but i'd say she needs to get a move on. tick tock tick tock...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.