Jump to content

'Evita' & 'Dick Tracy' more Oscar wins than 'A Star Is Born'. WHY?

Recommended Posts

madonna can't sing. Gaga can.

Madonna can't act. Gaga can.

Facts only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhhh, finally Gagz got the fossils pressed. Keep going sweets, no matter how many Awards Evita and Dick Tracy won, Gaga still has one more Oscar than your fave and no bg threads will change it. ny5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HninSi said:

madonna can't sing. Gaga can.

Madonna can't act. Gaga can.

Facts only.

Kii the pressed arrived!  rih4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HninSi said:

madonna can't sing. Gaga can.

Madonna can't act. Gaga can.

Facts only.

Madonna remained one of the main pop girls for over 2 decades, Gaga couldn't even manage 2 years.

Madonna's legacy will live forever with the GP, Gagz relies on Gays in their late 20s to even score a minor solo hit. 

Madonna reinvented herself many times, Gaga couldn't. 

Careful honey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering she stole the show with that performance and also won her Oscar I’m happy for ha. lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miss Show Business said:

Because Madonna is THAT bitch and monsters can continue seething clap3

That bitch without an Oscar to her name... rip4 ASIB alone got more nominations than Dick Tracy or Evita did in the more competitive age of Netflix and powerhouse superhero movies. Poor Dick Tracy or Evita didn't get one nomination for the big four awards and ASIB got 3. Lady Gaga has more Oscars than Madonna. She has more Oscars than Madonna ever will. Read it, and suffer baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Venus XCX said:

That bitch without an Oscar to her name... rip4

Madonna wrote the DNA for the female pop star and everyone since her has followed in her footsteps. Yes, Madonna is that bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

That bitch without an Oscar to her name... rip4 ASIB alone got more nominations than Dick Tracy or Evita did in the more competitive age of Netflix and powerhouse superhero movies. Poor Dick Tracy or Evita didn't get one nomination for the big four awards and ASIB got 3. Lady Gaga has more Oscars than Madonna. She has more Oscars than Madonna ever will. Read it, and suffer baby.

Madonna doesn't need an Oscar to her name to be relevant. That's the power of Madonna, she's relevant all on her own, and her accomplishments speak all for themselves. Madonna fans ALL know she was snubbed by the Oscars and very well could've had an Oscar to her name if she was nominated. Despite that snub, she's STILL the best selling female artist of ALL time. She still has sales, Grammys, and hit after hit after hit from her massive catalog, which make her relevant and successful even with no Oscar recognition. The woman in my set was snubbed for the same exact role, but she is a LEGEND for her concerts, films, and powerhouse vocals. Another example of not needing Oscar recognition to be relevant and iconic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not only did gaga win an oscar tonight but she also won the attention of OGHs cause they just can't get her off their minds 💋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Madonna doesn't need an Oscar to her name to be relevant. That's the power of Madonna, she's relevant all on her own, and her accomplishments speak all for themselves. Madonna fans ALL know she was snubbed by the Oscars and very well could've had an Oscar to her name if she was nominated. Despite that snub, she's STILL the best selling female artist of ALL time. She still has sales, Grammys, and hit after hit after hit from her massive catalog, which make her relevant and successful even with no Oscar recognition. The woman in my set was snubbed for the same exact role, but she is a LEGEND for her concerts, films, and powerhouse vocals. Another example of not needing Oscar recognition to be relevant and iconic.

 ny5 let it out! youve got to express yourself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

not only did gaga win an oscar tonight but she also won the attention of OGHs cause they just can't get her off their minds 💋

Like how JLo never leaves your mind? 💋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hylia said:

Like how JLo never leaves your mind? 💋

"I'd love to see you get me off of your mind, cause im loving living in it" 💋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, vesp said:

Madonna wrote the DNA for the female pop star and everyone since her has followed in her footsteps. Yes, Madonna is that bitch.

 

25 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Madonna doesn't need an Oscar to her name to be relevant. That's the power of Madonna, she's relevant all on her own, and her accomplishments speak all for themselves. Madonna fans ALL know she was snubbed by the Oscars and very well could've had an Oscar to her name if she was nominated. Despite that snub, she's STILL the best selling female artist of ALL time. She still has sales, Grammys, and hit after hit after hit from her massive catalog, which make her relevant and successful even with no Oscar recognition. The woman in my set was snubbed for the same exact role, but she is a LEGEND for her concerts, films, and powerhouse vocals. Another example of not needing Oscar recognition to be relevant and iconic.

Thread: *about Oscars*

Gaga: *wins an award Madonna can only dream of*

Fossils: *get dragged* "bUt- hER iMpAct! lEgAcy!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

AND MADONNA STILL LEFT EMPTY HANDED EVERY SINGLE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAlmfao2

"b-BuT... tHe moViE ShE waS iN wOn sOmE aWaRdS!!!!!" lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jjang said:

She didn't write Shallow she just added the “in the sha ha sha hallow” dumb hook that ruins the song and earned herself a credit. Linda Perry exposed her fraudness last Oscar campaign. brit3 Had Madonna done the same she’d have 2 Academy awards in her bag ari5

 

The producers (especially Mark) have literally stated on several occasions that Gaga did most of the work on the song. You need to do a better job at keeping track of which lies to pull out at which times.aura1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

AND MADONNA STILL LEFT EMPTY HANDED EVERY SINGLE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAlmfao2

NOT on the razzies front tho

 

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HninSi said:

NOT on the razzies front tho

 

undefined

I truly don't understand how fossils have the AUDACITY to make threads like this when their fave is the official "Worst Actress Of The Century."mad9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Venus XCX said:

 

Thread: *about Oscars*

Gaga: *wins an award Madonna can only dream of*

Fossils: *get dragged* "bUt- hER iMpAct! lEgAcy!"

@ me when Gaga's "lEgAcy!" is as big as Madonna's sweetie. Like I said, she doesn't need an Oscar to her name to be relevant.

4150794f74c4242dc7600f4c5b0a0d38.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×