Jump to content

Predict Shallow's position on the Hot 100 next week!

what do you think   

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Predict Shallow's position on the Hot100 this week!



Recommended Posts

Freaky Prince    33,486
7 minutes ago, Maria said:

the song got a surge in streams on Monday. i'd say it needs to either stay consistent or grow, which for some reason seems like science fiction to me. bey7

but if she actually goes top 10 again this week, i'll be happy!

Shallow is the epitome of consistency nicki5

https://kworb.net/spotify/track/2VxeLyX666F8uXCJ0dZF8B.html

Edit: Click on 'daily' and 'streams' nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,950
11 minutes ago, Maria said:

the song got a surge in streams on Monday. i'd say it needs to either stay consistent or grow, which for some reason seems like science fiction to me. bey7

but if she actually goes top 10 again this week, i'll be happy!

gurl have you seen the surge in sales? it will go top 10 from that alone nat2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maria    5,153
3 minutes ago, fab said:

gurl have you seen the surge in sales? it will go top 10 from that alone nat2

but i think we all are aware that 1. sales don't matter as much as streams do 2. there's many more factors counted when it comes to the Hot 100, so a big lead in sales and a surge in Spotify streams doesn't really mean much if she's not thriving on radio and other streaming services. after seeing the numbers, i'm not doubting that it may go top 15, but can she really do top 10 when 'shallow' dropped to #21 this week? moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,950
Just now, Maria said:

but i think we all are aware that 1. sales don't matter as much as streams do 2. there's many more factors counted when it comes to the Hot 100, so a big lead in sales and a surge in Spotify streams doesn't really mean much if she's not thriving on radio and other streaming services. after seeing the numbers, i'm not doubting that it may go top 15, but can she really do top 10 when 'shallow' dropped to #21 this week? moo1

sales don't matter anymore because no one is selling more than 50k. But they're still part of Billboard's formula and when someone manages to pull in big numbers they can still have quite an impact on the charts. Shallow will easily sell 100k this week, and that alone is probably enough for it to go Top 10 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lover    179,190

I’m like 100% sure it’s repeaking lol so #3/4 probably. It’ll probably go #1 on the UWC easily but it’s so global that not enough streams come from the US to send it to #1 dead2

If Bobby got all the performance videos liscensed so they count for the Hot 100 it would go #1 tho ari7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lover    179,190
1 hour ago, Maria said:

but i think we all are aware that 1. sales don't matter as much as streams do 2. there's many more factors counted when it comes to the Hot 100, so a big lead in sales and a surge in Spotify streams doesn't really mean much if she's not thriving on radio and other streaming services. after seeing the numbers, i'm not doubting that it may go top 15, but can she really do top 10 when 'shallow' dropped to #21 this week? moo1

Gorl it’s 100% going top 10. Like, it’s impossible for it not to. Whether it’ll repeak is the question but it looks likely to jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,950
38 minutes ago, Merryem said:

#1 stream it AND buy it fags

bitch I just got a VPN subscription so i can stream from the US giveup1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWINΞ    8,569
3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Stan lingo sis, get with the times nicki5

I know what you’re saying but why me? rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonlight    1,434

I hope it makes it to number one bc I’m tired of 7 Rings and Please Me, like most of the top ten, was uneventful gaga1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×