Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Predict Shallow's position on the Hot 100 next week!

what do you think   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Shallow's position on the Hot100 this week!

7 minutes ago, Maria said:

the song got a surge in streams on Monday. i'd say it needs to either stay consistent or grow, which for some reason seems like science fiction to me. bey7

but if she actually goes top 10 again this week, i'll be happy!

Shallow is the epitome of consistency nicki5

https://kworb.net/spotify/track/2VxeLyX666F8uXCJ0dZF8B.html

Edit: Click on 'daily' and 'streams' nicki5

11 minutes ago, Maria said:

the song got a surge in streams on Monday. i'd say it needs to either stay consistent or grow, which for some reason seems like science fiction to me. bey7

but if she actually goes top 10 again this week, i'll be happy!

gurl have you seen the surge in sales? it will go top 10 from that alone nat2

3 minutes ago, fab said:

gurl have you seen the surge in sales? it will go top 10 from that alone nat2

but i think we all are aware that 1. sales don't matter as much as streams do 2. there's many more factors counted when it comes to the Hot 100, so a big lead in sales and a surge in Spotify streams doesn't really mean much if she's not thriving on radio and other streaming services. after seeing the numbers, i'm not doubting that it may go top 15, but can she really do top 10 when 'shallow' dropped to #21 this week? moo1

Just now, Maria said:

but i think we all are aware that 1. sales don't matter as much as streams do 2. there's many more factors counted when it comes to the Hot 100, so a big lead in sales and a surge in Spotify streams doesn't really mean much if she's not thriving on radio and other streaming services. after seeing the numbers, i'm not doubting that it may go top 15, but can she really do top 10 when 'shallow' dropped to #21 this week? moo1

sales don't matter anymore because no one is selling more than 50k. But they're still part of Billboard's formula and when someone manages to pull in big numbers they can still have quite an impact on the charts. Shallow will easily sell 100k this week, and that alone is probably enough for it to go Top 10 

I’m like 100% sure it’s repeaking lol so #3/4 probably. It’ll probably go #1 on the UWC easily but it’s so global that not enough streams come from the US to send it to #1 dead2

If Bobby got all the performance videos liscensed so they count for the Hot 100 it would go #1 tho ari7 

1 hour ago, Maria said:

Gorl it’s 100% going top 10. Like, it’s impossible for it not to. Whether it’ll repeak is the question but it looks likely to jj2 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.