Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Taylor’s Website Has a Private Video On the Homepage

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Wait when was this 💀

According to Select All, a fan going by username levi_valvi on pop culture forum ATRL.net uncovered the Reputation album cover and a mostly empty (keyword: mostly) track listing almost an hour before Taylor revealed the news herself, just by trying out different extensions on the TaylorSwift.com URL. Levi_valvi posted their findings on ATRL, and although the post and website glitch have since been wiped clean, several people took screenshots of the user's discovery and have posted them on Twitter.

August 23 a day before lwymmd released giveup2 

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/taylor-swift-reputation-album-cover-track-listing-potential-leak

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

omg the collective meltdown the stanbase had lmfao1 

“this can’t be real” “what is this album name” “ugly cover” and then she posted it to all her socials. A MOMENT

Me being the only one stanning nicki5 I feel like that’s a common theme with me and Reputation

Ok but can the universe really handle Tay and Adele releasing this year when Ari is slaying at mainpopgirl levels and when Gaga might drop a pop alberm too?

Spoiler

Idk but I’m ready to find outttttt5tTtttTt11!1!1!!1!1!!!!!!! clap2

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

Me being the only one stanning nicki5 I feel like that’s a common theme with me and Reputation

the way the title, lowercase r + cover combo had me pissing myself (in a bad way) nicki5 I was RAGING

thankfully the album cover grew on me a lot and it’s one of her best... that lowercase r tho, still a choice nicki5 

On 2/27/2019 at 3:47 AM, Taylor said:

the way the title, lowercase r + cover combo had me pissing myself (in a bad way) nicki5 I was RAGING

thankfully the album cover grew on me a lot and it’s one of her best... that lowercase r tho, still a choice nicki5 

At least it influenced the whole sweetener and thank u, next albumny1

On 2/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, Littleswiftie said:

At least it influenced the whole sweetener and thank u, next albumny1

i see stylization like that everywhere jj3 

39 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

Due to reputationoprah14

No jj3

Reputation didnt have song titles in all lowercase. 

Troye Sivan's debut in 2015 was in all caps

Zayn's solo debut in 2016 had alternating capslock

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

No jj3

Reputation didnt have song titles in all lowercase. 

Troye Sivan's debut in 2015 was in all caps

Zayn's solo debut in 2016 had alternating capslock

Maybe, but Taylor made it a thing just like how she made polaroid pictures a little more relevantari5

3 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

Maybe, but Taylor made it a thing just like how she made polaroid pictures a little more relevantari5

Polaroids yes but the rest, absolutely not ari5 

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Polaroids yes but the rest, absolutely not ari5 

Gaga hopped on the Taylor bandwagon based on pure album sales, #1 singles, slowly becoming a streaming monster and Taylor made high touring sales a thing for the first time since Madonna in 2008wendy1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.