Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Will Ariana ever top her best single era "no tears left to cry"?

Because the answer is no.

Imagine disappearing from the planet for 4 months and come back with this legendary, timeless smash. Both the single and the video being two of Ariana's most iconic things.

I have never seen a video as aesthetically pleasing as this one, the colors, the budget, the literal secret messages in this video. Her MIND! cry7

A stanning today! 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

thank u next clap1 

ny12 

33 minutes ago, Jake said:

Song wise, GIAW topped it lol but the lead-up and event of the song itself was awesome. Nearly matched Problem's hype and most people thought that was unattainable

GIAW is a classic too and you can tell it's a typical Ariana song. But there's something in NTLTC that is just idk.. timeless, literally iconic. 

It still takes me be surprise that the consensus isn’t that this song is flawless. There’s nothing like it in her entire discography. It’s so impeccably produced and polished. The texture of the percussion and bass with her vocals makes it both effervescent like the best pop songs and yet very nuanced too, in that the lyrics are not at all flippant; even the background vocals and chanting contribute to the emotional journey the song relates. Something about the melody, too, just resonates on that classic level the way pop songs that have really endured do. I just adore this song. 

3 hours ago, Luca said:

GIAW is a classic too and you can tell it's a typical Ariana song. But there's something in NTLTC that is just idk.. timeless, literally iconic

2 hours ago, Satori said:

It still takes me be surprise that the consensus isn’t that this song is flawless. There’s nothing like it in her entire discography. It’s so impeccably produced and polished. The texture of the percussion and bass with her vocals makes it both effervescent like the best pop songs and yet very nuanced too, in that the lyrics are not at all flippant; even the background vocals and chanting contribute to the emotional journey the song relates. Something about the melody, too, just resonates on that classic level the way pop songs that have really endured do. I just adore this song. 

All té

2 hours ago, Saiga said:

All té

2 hours ago, Divine said:

The chorus, especially the final chorus... No Tears is truly the best song of all time and there’s really no discussion about it.

5 hours ago, Luca said:

But there's something in NTLTC that is just idk.. timeless, literally iconic. 

cry6katyanna1ari5

The hype surrounding it felt so surreal, with the crewnecks, the billboards... one of the few instances where the wait was worth every second. Easily the best single and music video within her discography and should've been her first #1.

15 hours ago, Satori said:

THIS.

It is truly a pop masterpiece in production.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.