Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

If These Divas Will Co-Headline World Tours, Who Do You Think Will Make A Better Show?

Choose From These Fantasy Co-Headlining World Tours  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will make a better show?

• Britney and Christina: Xperience Domination World Tour
    • Madonna and Lady Gaga: Disco Stick World Tour
    • Taylor and Katy: Who's Regina George?
    • Jessica Simpson and Willa Ford: Remember Us?
    • J.Who and Ashanti: Sing for me!

They’d all slay except the Jessica and Willa one. I only know 1 song from each of them and they haven’t exactly given me a reason to listen to anything else by them.

Taylor and Flopty katy11 their labels give them higher budget so their production is so good. 

Here are more options:
- Mariah and JLo: The Grudgeful Chanteuse

- P!nk & Cirque du Soleil: Acrobat outside The International Space Station

- Beyonce and JHud: When your supporting actress outshines you

- Ariana and Selena: Girls who are still in puberty

- Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, One Direction and Zayne Malik: The forgotten male pop singers of the 21st Century

8 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Oh okay I know that song demi1

Yeah, the song is good but the video is just not at par when Britney and Xtina became more sexual. Had this been released earlier, like 2000, I think she wouldn't have been forgotten and would still have a singing career. Then again, maybe not. ari3

5 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

Yeah, the song is good but the video is just not at par when Britney and Xtina became more sexual. Had this been released earlier, like 2000, I think she wouldn't have been forgotten and would still have a singing career. Then again, maybe not. ari3

I think the production sounded too much like a Britney song for her to make it. Compared to her and then Christina she never stood a chance. It isn’t a bad song though, it’s a bop, but it just doesn’t stick like the early 2000s competition. ari6

5 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I think the production sounded too much like a Britney song for her to make it. Compared to her and then Christina she never stood a chance. It isn’t a bad song though, it’s a bop, but it just doesn’t stick like the early 2000s competition. ari6

Yeah, the song felt like Britney's 2001 album reject. I guess it being such a flop doomed her career from the get go and her old label is to blame for that. rav3

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Crackles... kylie10

OMG...dead2 I think if they do collaborate in a world tour, she'll likely end up as one of the off-key background singers Mariah always glares at. Well anyway, we all know that Mariah's singing ability is a God-given talent that she and the lambs will always be grateful for and what J.Who does is something very different. 

9 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

OMG...dead2 I think if they do collaborate in a world tour, she'll likely end up as one of the off-key background singers Mariah always glares at. Well anyway, we all know that Mariah's singing ability is a God-given talent that she and the lambs will always be grateful for and what J.Who does is something very different. 

The last clip always gets me. dead2

Now that Mariah has brought the Bianca fighting scene back perhaps Jher could be Bianca. Alternatively JNo could be the catering director or something. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.