Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

Who remembers this Girl Group?

I don't really keep up with boy/girl groups rolleyes1 It just feels weird because most of them are very obviously manufactured products for label profit (see 1D, 5H, especially most of the KPop ones with their toxic 'idol' thing, etc). I don't really see the appeal.

1 hour ago, Venom said:

It just feels weird because most of them are very obviously manufactured products for label profit (see 1D, 5H, especially most of the KPop ones with their toxic 'idol' thing, etc). I don't really see the appeal.

I agree, especially the KPop ones. Putting a group of people who've never met before and expecting it to go well is just never going to work. Even if they do last quite a number of years it's really just a ticking bomb.

5 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I agree, especially the KPop ones. Putting a group of people who've never met before and expecting it to go well is just never going to work. Even if they do last quite a number of years it's really just a ticking bomb.

As a K-Pop fan, I'll have to disagree.

Most of them are really cookie cutter (BTS, Blackpink, EXO to name a few) but some lesser known groups have some great songs. As for not being familiar with one another, I think that only applies to new "Idol" trainees. Some people became trainees at the age of thirteen who will train and debut with people their age several years after training (some of them trained for ten years and only gets to debut at 24 or 25 ari9

Yes, the number of years as a band is a very looooong time. Some bands last for twelve years if they're under a slave like contract of fifteen years. dead2

But yeah, I honestly like the fact that they are Über perfectionists and gives wonderful performances. 

3 hours ago, STJ said:

moo4 no idea, are they a budget destiny's child? brit9

Budget TLC. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.