Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

XTINA ANNOUNCES EUROPEAN TOUR

I'm happy for her European fans; I skipped out on the Liberation Tour after being disappointed with her canceling the Bionic Tour, but maybe the next time she rolls around I'll try again! I think it's awesome that this is her second tour/third concert experience in less than one-year.

Now, let's bring out another album or give us a reboot of Liberation, hunty!

Legend doing an arena tour YAS I can't wait cry3 but I wonder why she named it The X Tour instead of Liberation Tour Europe. That must mean the show will likely be different from both it and The Xperience giveup3

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

Idk... Mariah only put up 10k for Manchester... 11k for paris

Oh...it may be also true for the x tour. I don't believe that she'll  sell out the tour even if LN releases 10k tickets for each show. Of course I hope the tour'll sell out otherwise she won't come to Europe again but she hasn't promoted here since 2007...idk if there's demand. Die hard fans're going to buy tickets because God knows if she goes on tour ever again but the gp needs to buy tickets too

25 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Oh...it may be also true for the x tour. I don't believe that she'll  sell out the tour even if LN releases 10k tickets for each show. Of course I hope the tour'll sell out otherwise she won't come to Europe again but she hasn't promoted here since 2007...idk if there's demand. Die hard fans're going to buy tickets because God knows if she goes on tour ever again but the gp needs to buy tickets too

I think that's the main reason that she announced it quite early because tickets may sell more with that amount of time. 

3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Well I'm the only Stan and I've already had 4 faghags want to come along... Dead2 if the bitch did one graham Norton appearance she would sell out for sure 

16 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Well I'm the only Stan and I've already had 4 faghags want to come along... Dead2 if the bitch did one graham Norton appearance she would sell out for sure 

Of course I wish her all the best but let's be real...she hasn't been in Europe since 2006 cry3 she better promote the tour nicki5

19 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I think that's the main reason that she announced it quite early because tickets may sell more with that amount of time. 

I just hope that the tour'll sell well because otherwise she won't come to Europe again and since I have 30% chances to go to Berlin,I want her to come back to Europe in a year or two cry3 but that probably won't happen ny10

I can't at everyone in here saying she isn't coming close enough so they won't go. I live in Melbourne and am flying to Vegas to see her!!!!, you are complain she hasn't come to Europe and now that she is, she isn't close enough . . . 

Shame on all of you!!!!!

24 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

I can't at everyone in here saying she isn't coming close enough so they won't go. I live in Melbourne and am flying to Vegas to see her!!!!, you are complain she hasn't come to Europe and now that she is, she isn't close enough . . . 

Shame on all of you!!!!!

Not all of us can afford cross-country trips. um2

2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Not all of us can afford cross-country trips. um2

You have 16 weeks!!! no excuses!!! if you want it you can make it happen and if not then don't complain she isn't coming close enough for you. She is coming to your country!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.