Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

XTINA ANNOUNCES EUROPEAN TOUR

33 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

My mistake, Was looking at the Resorts World Arena in Birmingham and that is 16k seating and selling as good as Wembley so if I were you keep your shady ass on hold. rih6

Can't you read? I didn't mean to shade her,I just meant that putting like 10k tickets on sale is a good idea because she hasn't been here for 12 years. It doesn't mean that I consider her a flop. She sold out 1st show in London and added a second one and it's great 

5 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

While I Stan a legend who adds dates the good sis may want to do something about Manchester because girl that's selling like 3 day old bread katy1

It went on sale today at 10PM so like 7 hours ago. She still has 8 months to sell it out 

10 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Why are you so sure about the physical copies in the UK? I'm not sure about the merchandise situation in Vegas tbh 

Well, there should be physical copies there because it may pump up the sales. She's very thorough with everything she does so it's not surprising that she'll be very hands on with the merchandise as well. If the will be no physical copies then at least a Vinyl edition. 

11 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

I think she's at the stage of her career now where she has A LOT of material to get through. It must be a task to do a blend of the hits and album tracks to cater to the general fans and those who have followed her more closely.

I just hope we get gems such as Keeps Gettin Better, We Remain (very unlikely) and Massocist featured. KGB would be great to see performed with X wearing the suit and shades, much like the tour poster, and recreating the 2009 VMA performance. WR would be amazing to see live on stage in full. Such an underrated song!

I especially think Dirrty, Genie, Fighter and Candyman would all still go down a treat. I know us fans are sick of seeing those still performed on TV. 

I'm also hoping that she does a Tropical like section in her set.

-Falsas Esperanzas

-Right Moves

-Genio Atrapado 

-Ven Conmigo

Although she may only do these songs if she tours SA.

12 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

I'm also hoping that she does a Tropical like section in her set.

-Falsas Esperanzas

-Right Moves

-Genio Atrapado 

-Ven Conmigo

Although she may only do these songs if she tours SA.

I’d rather not see the Spanish versions of songs and perhaps only see one or two of the original Spanish songs from MR, not the Spanish versions of the hits she would ideally already be doing in English.

I do love Falsas though and I would lose it if she sang Pero!

2 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

I’d rather not see the Spanish versions of songs and perhaps only see one or two of the original Spanish songs from MR, not the Spanish versions of the hits she would ideally already be doing in English.

I do love Falsas though and I would lose it if she sang Pero!

I love Pero too and if she's going to do Falsas, she should do the tropical version--I saw it on Youtube once.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:27 AM, michael1814 said:

Selling out Wembley Arena is amazing!!!! Most of her haters were bitching and moaning she would struggle to fill it once!!!!

Britney fans can't deal with Xtina's success-they mention the show in Denver,drag liberation tour box office,claim that the x tour'll not gross much etc

Funny how for years they were laughing at Xtina claiming that she's not able to tour arenas and now that she'll be doing it they find another reason to make fun at her. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.