Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

'365' leaves the Hot 100

Just now, Taylor said:

It’s still top 100 on Spotify, which I’m actually kind of surprised about since I thought it would be below 100 rip4 

Globally, but I was talking about Spotify US where it's also out.

4 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Globally, but I was talking about Spotify US where it's also out.

Lol I didn’t even check Spotify US fall8 they really dropped her rip4 

The fact that it’s already out when Zedd had collabs with fucking Maren Morris and Alessia Cara debuting top 30 is... mind boggling jj4 

8 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Sis it’s not happening. Not even additional radio support will make this a hit. This isn’t 2010-2016. This sound is outdated and so is Katy. 

we'll see. it doesn't sound so outdated to me, it's not necessarily the same sound Zedd was doing in between 2010-2016 either. 

7 hours ago, Infrared said:

giving me Marry The Night just wait till the music video drops teas kylie6

ddd except the music video is here and it's a SLAY tbh

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

You’re back? clap3 king

I decided to come check this place out a bit, it's been a while. Your avi is hot by the way, whew.

It's a shame that she lost her drive like that, I would have never thought that she'd let a single tank this badly. Thankfully it's doing somewhat well on radio so it could still get a second wind rip4

1 minute ago, Kuba said:

It's a shame that she lost her drive like that, I would have never thought that she'd let a single tank this badly. Thankfully it's doing somewhat well on radio so it could still get a second wind rip4

It really is ZEDD that is tanking. Perhaps the GP are tired of him after Alessia and Maren. gaga12

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.