Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

lovechristina

How big would an album in 2004 have been?

One thing about being an Xtina stan is the common should've/would've/could've because she has the talent and potential but her timing is an issue

Here's how it should've gone:

1999: Debut

2000: Teen pop 2.0 album (with Mi Reflejo instead of MKOC)

2002: Stripped

2004: Back to Basics

2006/7: Bionic (electro was in back then as seen with FS/LS, etc.)

2009/10: Back to Basics 2.0 and then Burlesque

this decade would have been suuuuper different for her now charts/commercially speaking

It wouldve been more successful for sure but I’m still glad b2b released when it did. In 2004 her voice was in rough shape and a massively characteristic of b2b era is it delivering her best vocals that have basically now defined her sound.

I think she lost a lot of oportunities to release more  music... for example she could make a very good CA folow up album during 2001 then 2004 could be a great time for an album with her tour to promote.... Bionic for me is her best one and she could fight back to gaga/PEREZ attacks on media and release good videos and a tour but instead she dont say anything about that and quit the proyect.

Love Xtina i really spect a new album this years.... at least a spanish album

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.