Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Quill

Taylor Swift covers ELLE US

Invoking racism and provoking fear through thinly veiled messaging is not what I want from our leaders, and I realized that it actually is my responsibility to use my influence against that disgusting rhetoric. I’m going to do more to help. We have a big race coming up next year.

Yes queen giveup1 

Andrea is battling cancer again though ohno1 and Scott had it? Never knew that, unless it happened recently 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Invoking racism and provoking fear through thinly veiled messaging is not what I want from our leaders, and I realized that it actually is my responsibility to use my influence against that disgusting rhetoric. I’m going to do more to help. We have a big race coming up next year.

Yes queen giveup1 

Andrea is battling cancer again though ohno1 and Scott had it? Never knew that, unless it happened recently 

She's going to be more political? STANantm1

23 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

serving punk rock vibes tay2 

i call dibs on this being my set tay2 

She is one of the few females out there who has the power to make my dick hardari7

1 hour ago, IKnowPlaces said:

When dId Scott get cancer? ny10

Obviously she doesnt have to announce "My dad has cancer" on social media to us but i just remember Andrea was in the news the first time is all. 

I’m assuming it happened during the break. Maybe that factored into her being so private, all the mess with her public life and the added stress of her parents’ healths. 

This makes me worry for her too though ngl. I hope she gets very regular checkups and stays healthy.

Also jj4 at her carrying gunshot/stab wound bandages

This is so sad. I mean I know it comes with the territory of being on that level of fame, but it’s still insane that someone would want to harm/kill.... a pop star. Fucking nut jobs. I just hope her security is top notch and trustworthy.

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Also jj4 at her carrying gunshot/stab wound bandages

This is so sad. I mean I know it comes with the territory of being on that level of fame, but it’s still insane that someone would want to harm/kill.... a pop star. Fucking nut jobs. I just hope her security is top notch and trustworthy.

Just this morning i was reading about this guy after wiki'ing debbie gibson. Insane, he killed an actress at her home but he also had posters everywhere of Debbie gibson and Tiffany. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_John_Bardo

3 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

She is one of the few females out there who has the power to make my dick hardari7

I'm ultra platinum gay so I dont get that but I'd go straight for Kesha

1 hour ago, IKnowPlaces said:

Just this morning i was reading about this guy after wiki'ing debbie gibson. Insane, he killed an actress at her home but he also had posters everywhere of Debbie gibson and Tiffany. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_John_Bardo

I’ve heard about this man/case before, that’s scary as hell dead2 

Of course, I imagine Taylor has more security than the artists who unfairly lost their lives to crazy stalkers, given her status and especially since it’s 2019, but nothing is guaranteed. Crazy.

I read this few times today and I realized she is so mature even for her age ( not that I thought otherwise actually ). She has healthy approach and feels so freely while talking about insecurities and everything else that's part of our gloomier sides. No need to polish or sugarcoat anything, she is just being realistic on topics of love, friendship and other tough situations that can happen to so many people in life ( like mention of sexual harassment and being kicked while you are already down ). 

And her whole discography follows her growing process. She really encapsulated her trials and tribulations of all kinds into her songs. Knowing and listening to her songs from perspective of all these tips and advice demonstrates how actually genuine she feels about life as a whole.

Not to mention how breath-taking those photos are. oprah2

I absolutely love this interview. I regret the way I switched on her in 2016 because she really resonates with me. I would love to just sit down with her and have a conversation over tea.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.