Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Dumbest female singer of the 00s.

30 members have voted

1. 1. Dumbest 00s songstress

• Christina Aguilera
    • Britney Spears
    • Jessica Simpson
    • Justin Timberlake

Which ones of these former Mickey Mouse Club songstresses do you think is the dumbest?

Is it spike TV karaoke show former judge, Sharktale singer and Oreo sales person Christina Aguilera? 

34e9fc7c5c8b65c164ceeb9b003a02fc--smosh-

Is it umbrella wielding oops i did it again flight attend and queen of live singing Britney Spears?

celebrity-make-up-fails-7.jpg?fit=460,46

Is it the open wide here comes the chicken flavoured Tuna girl Jessica Simpson?

Jessica_Simpson_mouth-thumb-430x648.jpg

Or is it noodle haired FLOP of 2018 Justin Timberlake? 

justin-timberlake.jpg

Tunessica Dumbson

Besides, wasn't the whole thing about Jessica that she actually didn't become a part of the Mickey Mouse Club because XTina was moret alented than her and her audition was right after XTina's?

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Tunessica Dumbson

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I swear to God if you’re gonna come for Successica Successon one more time you’re gonna catch these hands

ari9 

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Tunessica Dumbson

Besides, wasn't the whole thing about Jessica that she actually didn't become a part of the Mickey Mouse Club because XTina was moret alented than her and her audition was right after XTina's?

lmfao1 

11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I swear to God if you’re gonna come for Successica Successon one more time you’re gonna catch these hands

I've never been to Japan as i've heard they eat Goldfish there and i don't like it in Africa. 

9 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Tunessica Dumbson

Wait what. kylie10 I never knew that, in fairness Successica was a much better singer when she was younger. Her singing technique though vanished away with her brain cells. "tak mah brah ah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" xtina9

55 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I've never been to Japan as i've heard they eat Goldfish there and i don't like it in Africa. 

rip3lmfao2

Anyway I voted for Justyne Timberpuddle because he's an arrogant fuck and a POS  :)  

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

rip2 At Raven popping online randomly to vote Britney... How has that account not been banned yet, it's clearly a troll.

They used to post, but iirc they got dragged in like 2013 and ever since then they’ve stopped posted and just lurk now.

@Raven if you would like to provide an accurate account of why you no longer post in case I got that wrong, feel free to do so!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.